Rumor:Bills going after Boling(update:Re-signed with Cincy)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a Tempo in Delray?

I interned in Boca 4 different times during college in the 80s. Is Tom's ribs still there, I would check there

There is an incarnation of Tom's, but sadly it is not what you and I remember.

Make sure you wear a Jets hat and stare at them creepily.

Can I wear a Dolphin's hat? They are easier to find. There are always some just laying in the gutter.

i don't remember seeing any, but could have missed it

Only two posts today; one on Harvin and one on Clay. Neither with any inside info.

Not that I'm keeping track...

So in a ground and pound scheme our only addition to our absolute crap o line is going to be a guy who hasn't played in over a year. Sounds promising.

I've never understood that argument. Do you think he forgot how to play football? Or are you concerned that having a year to heal rather than take the beating of another NFL season is what did him in?

I was wondering the same thing. They should have secured a good lineman right out of the gate instead of fooling around with Clay & Harvin.

It's not like one thing barred the other. Also, given the lack of quality guards a lot of these FA guards have been attributed skills they don't necessarily have.

I just hope this isn't another tease. First we miss out on Lupati, then Bugala sticks with the cheese; I don't know if I could handle it if we whiff on Bowling too.

What I wish you posted:

"I just hope this isn't another tease. First we miss out on Iupati, then Bugala sticks with the cheese. I don't know why these seem to happen in threes."

I was wondering the same thing. They should have secured a good lineman right out of the gate instead of fooling around with Clay & Harvin.

Dude, exactly what are they supposed to do? These guys are FREE agents, emphasis on the FREE.

I'm sure we were talking to agents and trying to sell ourselves, but just like Hughes hung up the phone and re-upped, that's Boling's right too.

Jahri Evans would be great as well as Wisniewski

Has Evans been released?

Pretty sure they can do quite a few negotiations at the same time, and nothing you can do if a player doesn't want to negotiate.

Has Evans been released?

Not yet. But he'll be entering his 10th season at age 32. Saints fans are saying he's been getting voted into Probowls purely on name recognition the past few years, and his play dropped significantly last year. Might be a good bridge if we can get him to sign a reasonable 1-2 year deal (probably not likely).

Not yet. But he'll be entering his 10th season at age 32. Saints fans are saying he's been getting voted into Probowls purely on name recognition the past few years, and his play dropped significantly last year. Might be a good bridge if we can get him to sign a reasonable 1-2 year deal (probably not likely).

FWIW:

http://fansided.com/2015/03/10/buffalo-bills-front-runners-jahri-evans-made-available/