RIP Ralph Wilson

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, ralph has passed, as a guy who went to his first bills game in 1960 at war memorial stadium , the man was certainly influential in my life. all the highs, all the lows,i feel fortunate that the man kept the team in buffalo despite greener pastures. he was an icon in buffalo, to say the least R I P

I am a bit suprised.

this really has saddened me for some reason . I did not know Mr Wilson Jr at all.

Bills fan of course , but not lifelong.

maybe its the end of an Era. A milestone passed today.

My Kindest regards to the Wilson family.

Mr Wilson lived ninety five years and did good with his time.

Rest in Peace

Good Sir

May Allah Bless Ralph Wilson's soul. I'm not from Buffalo and I know football is a business and he didn't decide to start a football franchise for charity reasons. He dis it to make a profit. But I love and respect him for bringing the people of Buffalo sometging to root for. Thank you Ralph Wilson.

There is an old saying on how people with big ears tend to live a long life... How true this was for Ralph! Wow, 95... What a great life and wonderful team he brought to Buffalo!

My ears are not big but they stick out like Wil Smiths. I hope I don't live to see 95 lol. I'll be fine and dandy with 80. All jokes aside, we will never know when our time will come. It's a day of rejoicing for Bills fans. Sharing memories and what not.

Gotta be tough for the Wilson family and I pray they can smile through the pain and remember the good times.

Rest in Peace and Godspeed, Mr. Wilson. Your investment in the Buffalo Bills has given me many happy memories and a genuine sense of kinship with Bills fans throughout the World. Thank you for having faith to keep the team in Buffalo and, now that you are in an even loftier position, please use whatever influence you have with the Man Upstairs to keep them there - and bring them a Championship.

My thoughts and prayers are with Mr. Wilson's family at this time of both sorrow and of celebration of a life well-lived.

Rest in Peace and Godspeed, Mr. Wilson. Your investment in the Buffalo Bills has given me many happy memories and a genuine sense of kinship with Bills fans throughout the World. Thank you for having faith to keep the team in Buffalo and, now that you are in an even loftier position, please use whatever influence you have with the Man Upstairs to keep them there - and bring them a Championship.

My thoughts and prayers are with Mr. Wilson's family at this time of both sorrow and of celebration of a life well-lived.

Can't say it much better than this, so +1 RIP Mr. Wilson

Boy, just when I thought Bills fans had it tough, it just seems to get worse.

Thank you Ralph Wilson for the great years the Bills had as I grew up...

It will be good to finally figure out how the franchise transitions to a new era.