Very disappointed in Hogan

Btw, I'll put it here rather than start another thread. How the hell was PAC Man Jones' mugging of Graham not pass interference. He interfered twice on one pass and we get no call.

ansolutelu. Was horrible. The calls were not going our way today. And just a play before that one, CJ had a face masking and the kick return on the same drive, Goodwin also was hit with a facemask.

ansolutelu. Was horrible. The calls were not going our way today. And just a play before that one, CJ had a face masking and the kick return on the same drive, Goodwin also was hit with a facemask.

calls were bad both ways. remember that cinci got flagged for 3 questionable personal fouls, and that offensive P.Interference by green in overtime was terrible

Also the face ask they called on Kyle that turned out to be the grab of a shoulder pad was bs.

Btw, I'll put it here rather than start another thread. How the hell was PAC Man Jones' mugging of Graham not pass interference. He interfered twice on one pass and we get no call.

Also the face ask they called on Kyle that turned out to be the grab of a shoulder pad was bs.

So was the taunting call.

The Oline of the Bungles are allowed to tackle too. I thought I was watching a NE game today. Big muscles is worst official in the game, have we ever won one with his crew? Is there a way to look that up?

Easley should get his chance, come on now, Doug you must see that.

I think we already decided that Hogan's new nickname is "Walmart" because it's always open but it's usually a fifth or sixth option if you need something.

i was gonna say, it's more like the McDonalds by my house. They are open 24/7 but not always accepting credit cards.

calls were bad both ways. remember that cinci got flagged for 3 questionable personal fouls, and that offensive P.Interference by green in overtime was terrible

this was a terrible game as far as the referees the Kyle Williams penalty as Boomer Esiason put it "you don't call that" the stripes also didnt flag Benard on the same play

Bengals 58 Rey Maualuga dropping chandler out of bounds after the play, simple penalty never called it. The pass interference again with Boomer and Wilcots "how is this not pass interference"I could list out another 12 "episodes" in the second half alone. Again these are comments from the broadcast not a bills homer watching the game.

As far as Hogan he made no contributions when given a chance to play, another example of preseason player

Hogan normally has very good hands. I agree that Easley seems like he's got a bigger upside but Hogan is better in practices.

To the uninformed naked eye it seems like an absolute no-brainer that Easley should be in over Hogan...

It's virtually impossible for me to believe that Hogan's practices are THAT good...But they must be...Because on game days Easley looks like a potential stud, and Hogan looks like just another guy... B-)

"Very disappointed in Hogan"...really?

I'm not disappointed in him because I never had any hopes for him. Is this what being a fan of the Bills amounts to? Picking out marginal players to root for, or hope that they might become professionals? It's like picking out Buffalo Bison's players, and hoping to spot them on TV in the dugout in the big leagues.

I was hoping that the Bills were good enough that I'd never hear his name called.

Are we really going to blame Hogan today? How about the defense that made Dalton look like Montana?

Sounds to me people are just saying that he sucks. They're right. He sucks. Is he the reason we lost? Not sure I saw anyone say that. I hope he's cut. Can't believe he was out there on that final 3rd down.

We want more Easley!!

YUUUP!

As far as Hogan he made no contributions when given a chance to play, another example of preseason player

I like Hogan and his story, he's a PreSeason All-Pro, "but all I am saying is, give Easley chance "

Does anyone have any inside scoops on exactly what it is that the coaching staff DOES NOT see in Easley? There has to be something really bad that we don't see them giving him a real shot. It is not like giving him a real chance to play WR and him really playing bad is going to ruin our shot at making the wild cards this year (sarcasm meant).

Bring back Brandon Kaufman!

+1

A big 3rd down/ red zone target was missing Sunday.

That, and for Christ's sake, when will Easley get his shot? I mean, just a couple of years ago he won the WR2 job out right......and now he can't get past hogan?!?

Edited by JaxBills

I wish they would play Easly instead. I know that Thad's throws were a bit off target, but Hogan had a few drops that I thought were catchable. The one late in the game was inexcusable.

He is dropping passes that he caught in camp and in the preseason games. They are not all easy, but he is not good enough to get into areas of the field where the catches are going to be that easy. I really would not be surprised to see him released this week. When you are not a playmaker in this league you can't be a headcase when it comes to consistently executing what you are there to do and he is there to catch everything that hits him on the hands.

We want more Easley!!

Probably a reason as to why he isn't getting the nod over Chris Hogan who are both listed as 3rd stringers. Better blocker perhaps? Hogan only had one rec, and SJ's replacement at #1 WR Robert Woods only had one rec

Thad was 19 of 31 216, 2 TD's and the Bills receivers dropped so many balls in that game.

I wish they would play Easly instead. I know that Thad's throws were a bit off target, but Hogan had a few drops that I thought were catchable. The one late in the game was inexcusable.

Hogan has had those issues all year....he may be "7-11: Open all day" but the hinges on his door are rusty and frquently close at the wrong times....

Yea Hogan was no hero to me in the game either.

Probably a reason as to why he isn't getting the nod over Chris Hogan who are both listed as 3rd stringers.

The game is 1/3 offense, 1/3 defense and 1/3 special teams. Easley "starts" as a gunner on the punt coverage team. Given how often the Bills punt, do you really want to risk Easley getting injured at WR so that Hogan has to be the gunner in punt coverage? I think not.

:nana:

Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead