Very disappointed in Hogan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, I'll put it here rather than start another thread. How the hell was PAC Man Jones' mugging of Graham not pass interference. He interfered twice on one pass and we get no call.

ansolutelu. Was horrible. The calls were not going our way today. And just a play before that one, CJ had a face masking and the kick return on the same drive, Goodwin also was hit with a facemask.

ansolutelu. Was horrible. The calls were not going our way today. And just a play before that one, CJ had a face masking and the kick return on the same drive, Goodwin also was hit with a facemask.

calls were bad both ways. remember that cinci got flagged for 3 questionable personal fouls, and that offensive P.Interference by green in overtime was terrible

Also the face ask they called on Kyle that turned out to be the grab of a shoulder pad was bs.

Btw, I'll put it here rather than start another thread. How the hell was PAC Man Jones' mugging of Graham not pass interference. He interfered twice on one pass and we get no call.

Also the face ask they called on Kyle that turned out to be the grab of a shoulder pad was bs.

So was the taunting call.

The Oline of the Bungles are allowed to tackle too. I thought I was watching a NE game today. Big muscles is worst official in the game, have we ever won one with his crew? Is there a way to look that up?

Easley should get his chance, come on now, Doug you must see that.

I think we already decided that Hogan's new nickname is "Walmart" because it's always open but it's usually a fifth or sixth option if you need something.

i was gonna say, it's more like the McDonalds by my house. They are open 24/7 but not always accepting credit cards.