Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, this decision is almost as big as quarterback Peyton Manning's with the Broncos, Titans, Cardinals or Dolphins. It's a game-changer for Buffalo. If the Bills land the biggest defensive free agent on the market, it sends a message that they are serious about winning this year. With that in mind, today could be a great day or a bad day for the Bills.

From ESPN

Yes! This is awesome news! This is the first time in a long time that I am excited for the up and coming season! Playsoff, are a very real possibity. Mario can help us get over the humo. A home playoff game would be awesome. I guess the hotels in Buffalo were not as bad as Mr Brady has implied. Mr Brady meet our newest Buffalo Bill! :devil:

I been tracking this thread. I had several flights yesterday. It was fun to see what was posted while I was in the air!

Congrats everyone!

Wait -- I just saw a link where PFT reported Mario will be leaving Buffalo tonight -- with a big ol' suitcase full of cash!

Mario stop by the Hammer compound with that suitcase. I got a couple of properties for sale next to the Ralph. You can walk to work, save on gas $$$$

I will forever remember where I was at the time Mario Williams signed with Buffalo :thumbsup:

Lol, weren't you the one with the "bad feeling" last night who claimed "i've never been wrong when I have this feeling?" Guess you all got some things to learn about gut checks up north!

Sadly, I'll remember where I was too - in my fricking cube at work.

An overpay offset by some other underpays elsewhere over the last couple years, but finances aside, having Mario on our team is a great boost. Mario, Kyle, Dareus, and Carrington? I have to think our front four is going to get some pressure this year if everybody stays healthy, and that will make our secondary that much better.

He did play LDE when the Texans ran a 4-3, didn't he? I hope this keeps Kelsay on the bench or off the team.:thumbsup:

Good deal, congrats to Buddy Nix!