Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

New tweet from Mr. Gleason as others have been bringing him up:

Bucky Gleason ‏ @TBNbucky

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

Williams still at One Bills Drive. Sounds to me like they're crossing T's and dotting I's before making announcement. We'll see. #bills

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard on WGR that the plan was for a dinner with players and wives/girlfriends tonight. Do not know how reliable that is. Every hour he is still in town is better and better news. I have a feeling this spills into tomorrow. Another night to sleep on it, discuss it with the fiance, maybe sleep on her too. Decision in the AM is my guess.

Maybe Nix has truly outfoxed everyone and the plan is to simply keep him in town until training camp starts...build the undeniable momentum of default. I've sucessfully implemented this strategy on a girl who was waaaay out of my league before....and had it done to me by a number of girls I really should have stayed away from.

Edited by DC Grid

I have no news to report but need to get my name into this epic thread. Oh, and I'm posting this from an airplane. I just paid ten bucks for WiFi because I didn't want to miss anything.

I don't post often in Mario Williams threads, but when I do, I do it from 30,000 feet.

I heard on WGR that the plan was for a dinner with players and wives/girlfriends tonight. Do not know how reliable that is. Every hour he is still in town is better and better news. I have a feeling this spills into tomorrow. Another night to sleep on it, discuss it with the fiance, maybe sleep on her too. Decision in the AM is my guess.

Let's hope they have a serious screening process in place to weed out the beyotches from this party

Maybe Nix has truly outfoxed everyone and the plan is to simply keep him in town until training camp starts...build the undeniable momentum of default. I've sucessfully implemented this strategy on a girl who was waaaay out of my league before....and had it done to me by a number of girls I really should have stayed away from.

didn't rick james get in trouble for that ?

Don't blame some deranged type of Stockholm Syndrome for pluggin a fatty.

Yeah, WGR also said Meecham was all but signed. I'll believe it when I see it. But the longer he is here, the better. Hopefully Williams (Kyle) can sell Williams (Mario) on the fact that they WILL have the best D-line in the NFL. Then they draft a LB like Hightower and watch out. Imagine how many Int's Byrd can get when we have an actual pass rush!

...the man's a genius! He's shakespeare!

"My biatch better have my money"

I have no news to report but need to get my name into this epic thread. Oh, and I'm posting this from an airplane. I just paid ten bucks for WiFi because I didn't want to miss anything.

nothing to add either, have jury duty today at the Criminal Court building in downtown L.A. No smartphone but fortunately they have a few computers for web surfing while we wait. Just got dismissed from a case so I'm getting caught up on whats going on with this.

You are a true fan. Awesome!! Hope your going somewhere good.

I hope this doesnt go into thursday afternoon. Im driving myself crazy wondering if we are going to land this guy or night. Since it seems quit on both sides of this deal im thinking they have a deal and are waiting for a press conference to tell. Or williams is really good at bluffing and making other teams drive up the price.

I'd like to know more about this strategy. Is this not kidnapping?

Yeah, WGR also said Meecham was all but signed. I'll believe it when I see it. But the longer he is here, the better. Hopefully Williams (Kyle) can sell Williams (Mario) on the fact that they WILL have the best D-line in the NFL. Then they draft a LB like Hightower and watch out. Imagine how many Int's Byrd can get when we have an actual pass rush!

The weather is certain to soon turn bad. The longer this goes on the more likely they are to get snowed in and have to stay in an airport hotel formerly occupied by Mr. Brady. This is not good folks, not good at all!

If someone already asked/answered this in the other 95 pages, I apologize...but I was wondering what the record was for most pages in a thread? When we beat the Patriots?

we've got work to do....

this current TBD post is 617 pages long

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/91598-last-post-wins/page__pid__2406550__st__12320#entry2406550