Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been there, done that a few times this morning. And 22 kids dead in Belgium this morning in a bus accident. (Just to put things in perspective.....but STILL I can't help it. Oh please oh please)

Actually, 22 kids dead in bus accident in Switzerland, 12 of the kids are Belgium, 10 Dutch. The buscompany was belgium and was on a schooltrip to switzerland.

It's a NetJet - the Bills and the Bears probably both have NetJet accounts. It's just like booking a limo.

Most people have their own limos so it is not the same thing. Most people do not have their own private jet. I would guess it is only about 10% of people.

You don't get a physical unless the deal's in place and you're ready to sign... right?

i dont know about that...maybe you have an offer in hand, you get the physical as pre-requsite , then o onto the next place. That way you can tell the next team "look i am all good, Bills docs passed me". New team always has their docs inspect as well, ....in other words i have no earthly clue.

i dont know about that...maybe you have an offer in hand, you get the physical as pre-requsite , then o onto the next place. That way you can tell the next team "look i am all good, Bills docs passed me". New team always has their docs inspect as well, ....in other words i have no earthly clue.

Ha...nor do I...but if I were a team about to spend $100M I wouldn't put much faith in other teams' doctors.