Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PeckOnSports Just saw #Mario Williams at airport. Told me he's here to pick up fiance. Asked what that means. "We'll see."

Best evidence yet that if it isn't done already, it will be soon. Nice find!

1782 user(s) are browsing this forum

311 members, 1466 guests, 5 anonymous users

c'mon guests.....sign up and join in the fun....

have a take and don't suck......wait, thats someone elses line....

make your first one a good one....

:lol:

Its almost unreal, I'll wager a bunch took off from work today to keep informed....and yet we know NOTHING!

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

Courage to change the things I can,

And the F5 key to compulsively monitor both."

PeckOnSports Just saw #Mario Williams at airport. Told me he's here to pick up fiance. Asked what that means. "We'll see."

The real question here: is he flying out to pick her up? Or did he fly her in? If he flew her in; that's huge!

Paul Peck has had some pretty big scoops. This could be his biggest!

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

Courage to change the things I can,

And the F5 key to compulsively monitor both."

Let everyone have some fun. these days are few and far between for fans of this team. Might as well enjoy it. Whatever "it" is.

This seems to always happen to the Bills.

We can never land a big FA like Williams because either we arent winning or we dont have big name players like Williams to attract other FA's but we can never sign any big name FA to persuade other FA to sign here

A real life example of the snake eating it's tail...or however that saying goes :huh: I am staying pretty optimistic while listening to WGR on live stream (from Albany) but in the back of my mind I see it playing out just like you do. If OBD offers the biggest and best deal and he still doesn't sign, we know what he thinks about this organization. I hope I'm wrong... :cry:

Stop looking at sack numbers. Williams is a fundamentally sound player in every aspect of his position, who can flash his athleticism, when the situation calls for it. He is one of the best in the game and a key part of why Houston was so good last season. Put him next to Dareus next year and you have the foundations of a great defense. If Kyle Williams returns to form, there is another block, and next to those three, I think Kelsay would be VERY good.

If we could find a linebacker with one of our top two picks, I'd say we could have a dominant defense. With the effect he would have on the overall defense in elevating people, it would be worth it- and more.