Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

"Sweetie listen. It doesn't look like much now, but they promised the waterfront is being re-done."

And an awesome bridge to Canada

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone ever seen that movie called "One Crazy Summer" with John Cusack and Demi Moore? If so, you'll know what I mean when I say i feel like the guy who was waiting by the radio for a chance to win $1M.

TWO DOLLARS!

Bad news guys-- we're soon approaching lunch. They're going to have to feed Williams again, further delaying any announcement.

Where will Ralph take him? Burger King? Subway? How many $5 footlongs does Ralph's budget allow?

Sadly, the first impression anyone flying into Buffalo gets is the damn airport.

But fortunately, the second impression is no longer the Westinghouse plant.

Hey, Buffalo's got a lot of warts but the airport's not one of them. One of the few public works projects that actually didn't get FU-ed...

SalSports Ladies and gentleman, if the "full court press" wasn't on last night, it certainly is today. #MarioWilliams #Bills 2 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Andre_Reed83 Mario Williams would definetly make the O-line shake a bit....This guy would solidify the D- line w Dareus and a healthy Kyle Williams.