Who should the Bills draft at 60 in the TSW community mock draft v1.0

Bills community mock v 2.0 pick 60  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who should the bills take at 60

• Kris Jenkins Michigan dt
    • Braden Fiske FSU dt
    • Kam Kinchens Miami safety

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/06/2024 at 07:00 PM

I added the top names I had left. 

The first round pick was AD Mitchell.  For those that want to double up there are no wrs in the vicinity but if you want to nominate someone else just post their name below.  

Here is the link to the best available spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kKiIOcYaq1A0SI-iV5sNBub4GWz-FyrSHSHMSKqV_SQ/edit?usp=drivesdk

Here is the link to the draft so you can see everyone chosen so far: https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/253926-tsw-mock-draft-10-the-bills-tsw-poll-are-on-the-clock/

Edited by section122

10 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Xavier Legette

Between 28 and 60 - the following WR's were selected:

30.) Baltimore: Troy Franklin - Oregon

33.) Carolina: Xavier Worthy - Texas

35.) Arizona: Xavier Legette - South Carolina

36.) Washington: Ladd McConkey - Georgia

43.) Atlanta: Keon Coleman - Florida State

46.) Indianapolis: Ricky Pearsall - Florida

48.) Jacksonville: Roman Wilson - Michigan

53.) Philadelphia: Malachi Corley - Western Kentucky

54.) Cleveland: Jermaine Burton - Alabama

58.) Green Bay: Ja'Lynn Polk - Washington

This exercise has proven the idea that you can still get a good one at 60 is a dangerous game to play. Legette isn't sniffing 60. I don't care what the simulators are telling you.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

I went Kam Kinchens.

I feel like we need a young guy and Kam is tough, smart and has good anticipation. 

However, there are about 3 other guys on that list Id be happy with. Jenkins, Fiske or Lassiter.

I would absolutely HATE a RB on day 2....but Allen is a specimen.

4 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Tez Walker all day every day and twice on the 2nd day of the draft lol...People sleeping on this dude. 

Love me some Walker. I would pull the trigger depending on what we did in the 1st rd. But after taking Mitchell I think I’d wait until the 3rd rd and maybe try and trade up for him. 

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I went Kam Kinchens.

I feel like we need a young guy and Kam is tough, smart and has good anticipation. 

However, there are about 3 other guys on that list Id be happy with. Jenkins, Fiske or Lassiter.

I would absolutely HATE a RB on day 2....but Allen is a specimen.

If we didn’t sign so many DTs already I’d vote for Fiske. But I agree. Like Kinchens here. However I could wait u til later and hope for someone like Oledapo or Hicks also. 

Or for those that think we need a S and a LB, I’d go with Williams and get a little bit of both at the same time. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Tez Walker all day every day and twice on the 2nd day of the draft lol...People sleeping on this dude. 

8 minutes ago, mrags said:

Love me some Walker. I would pull the trigger depending on what we did in the 1st rd. But after taking Mitchell I think I’d wait until the 3rd rd and maybe try and trade up for him. 

Walker seems like a kid this braintrust has been following awhile. Being from the Charlotte area, Beane probably watched him play in middle school. I would not hate doubling down with him in the second. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, mrags said:

We were going WR before Diggs got traded. No reason we shouldn't go WR first 2 rounds now. The best talent in this draft is at WR and OL. Getting Tez and AD would be incredible value imo. AD is already a very polished route runner with great speed but is falling because no one can figure out why he doesn't pop every single play, I'm hoping Beane and company did their homework and with Josh he will end up being the best WR in this class. Tez has all the talent in the world but is raw still. He is a matchup nightmare and in the limited year he played with Maye throwing him the ball, he was clearly the best player on the field. Getting two potential #1 WRs with size and 4.3 speed would make this offseason a huge win for Josh

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, mrags said:

If we didn’t sign so many DTs already I’d vote for Fiske. But I agree. Like Kinchens here. However I could wait u til later and hope for someone like Oledapo or Hicks also. 

Or for those that think we need a S and a LB, I’d go with Williams and get a little bit of both at the same time. 

I think Kitchens in this spot would be firmly in play with the hiring of his DB coach from Miami. Lots of Intel on him at OBD right now I'm sure. 

10 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Walker seems like a kid this braintrust has been following awhile. Being from the Charlotte area, Beane probably watched him play in middle school. I would not hate doubling down with him in the second. 

I love the kid. Would vote for him also. 

11 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

We were going WR before Diggs got traded. No reason we shouldn't go WR first 2 rounds now. The best talent in this draft is at WR and OL. Getting Tez and AD would be incredible value imo. AD is already a very polished route runner with great speed but is falling because no one can figure out why he doesn't pop every single play, I'm hoping Beane and company did their homework and with Josh he will end up being the best WR in this class. Tez has all the talent in the world but is raw still. He is a matchup nightmare and in the limited year he played with Maye throwing him the ball, he was clearly the best player on the field. Getting two potential #1 WRs with size and 4.3 speed would make this offseason a huge win for Josh

That’s where you and I differ. I question weather they would be going WR in the first 3 rds before the Diggs move. Now I think they’re locked in for a first or second rd wr. 

• Like (+1) 1

Take out the RBs and the LBs and I’d be ok with any of the guys on the list.  Not sure isaac or trice really fits our scheme but maybe.  Seem like OLB’s in 3-4 to me.

Edited by NewEra

42 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

36 minutes ago, mrags said:

27 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I added Walker to the poll in case you guys wanted to vote/change your vote.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

This exercise has proven the idea that you can still get a good one at 60 is a dangerous game to play. Legette isn't sniffing 60. I don't care what the simulators are telling you.

In the real draft, not all of those WR's will be gone before we pick at 60.  There is a lot of positions that may not see any activity in round 1 or very little that come into play in round 2 like LB, S, and RB to go along with a plethora of the second tier guys on DL, CB, and OL.  This is rich and deep draft at WR, teams are not going to feel the pressure to press for one and more teams will take another position than people think that is going to see more fall off than WR will.  

Totally get people are split on where Legette will go.  And I am in the camp that thinks Legette is a 2nd rounder, but probably 2nd half of the 2nd round.  Doesn't mean he makes it to 60, but I do think he would be in a trade up range that isn't too expensive if Beane went another direction in the first and looked to make a move up in the 2nd.  

To be clear, I much prefer getting a WR somewhere in the first and not waiting too.  Only discussing since we know its possible we don't get a WR in the first.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Virgil said:

@GunnerBillI’d be curious to know what your grades are on some of these guys.  

Or anyone you think is missing?

He posted in the other thread ill double check but i think i have all the guys he listed still with a 2nd round grade.

7 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

No skin off my nose I'd have offered them to @Virgil for the Bills poll in any event:

2 RBs - Brooks and Benson

1 TE - Sanders

1 IOL - Haynes

2 DTs - Fiske and Jenkins

3 EDGE - Trice, Braswell and Isaac

2 CBs - Tampa and James

1 S - Bullock

1 hour ago, section122 said:

I added the top names I had left. 

The first round pick was AD Mitchell.  For those that want to double up there are no wrs in the vicinity but if you want to nominate someone else just post their name below.  

Here is the link to the best available spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kKiIOcYaq1A0SI-iV5sNBub4GWz-FyrSHSHMSKqV_SQ/edit?usp=drivesdk

Here is the link to the draft so you can see everyone chosen so far: https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/253926-tsw-mock-draft-10-the-bills-tsw-poll-are-on-the-clock/

Polk is sefintiely in the 2nd round grade range

Tough call here.  

Kinchens could start and play 💯 of our plays for the next 4 seasons.  I like the USC and UGA S’s as well, preferably Bullock.  

Jenkins and Fiske could provide us with more interior pass rush ability and interior play.  Every team needs more of that, even if they may only play 50% of the snaps. Really like both players. 

Lassiter could be our CB1 when douglas’ contract expires after this coming season

Mahogany and Torrance could create one of the best young OG tandems in the nfl.  

please no RB in rd 2.  Cook is ready to shine and drafting a goalline back in rd 2 when we have Josh allen would be 💩.  

we paid Taron and only play 2LBs.  We have 2 good LBs and have invested a 3rd pick in their backup (plus morrow).  Drafting a LB in rd 2 would be puzzling.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

That's why the concept "over drafting" is sometimes absurd.

You must realize or imagine what others team could do and act

Why would ATL take Coleman when they already have a similar player in Drake London? 

Very realistic 

14 minutes ago, boyst said:

Horrible last name. 

image.png.dd6b6318e9de2e44b7adf02f4515d20e.png

Seems like this board says it's time to get on the phone with Washington and try sending 60 and 134 for 67 and 100.

Or it's tells you whomever is making these picks is overdrafting WR's.  But does tell you if you want to pick a Ladd type at #28 and double dip, you should be prepared to trade up from 60 to the 40's. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I feel like this is a shame. People voting for Jenkins because they’ve heard the name because of his father. 

the guys undersized and not even remotely what we need at DT. 

• Like (+1) 1