Ravens/Chiefs Game Thread (Keep the Bills stuff out of here, please)

Roundybout

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

So is Cook. But he'll drop a ball or fumble every #X targets. Can you live with that?

If I believe its something that can be coached then yeah.

How is that not going low on Mahomes?  He went right at the knees.

2 minutes ago, Bill Grundy said:

imagine if that was your team. you finally make a play, your WR taunts a player who's owned him all day, you lose 15 yards - the player then denies the taunter of his TD, the player then cuts his finger hitting a bench on the sideline. and your season is probably over. 

all in one

:lol:

If that had been us I wouldn’t have batted an eye.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Ravens are actively throwing this game 

Ravens don’t have meaningful playoff experience and it showed big time today. Thats why even though they were the better team overall this year, I never considered them having a chance of winning this game today. Chiefs are too much for them. 

Just now, Bermuda Triangle said:

Their style of play is very meathead-ish to me, and his team is remarkably undisciplined.

They have always been a team that thinks they can out muscle anybody, but they don't play smart.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Oh look at that.  The goat missed a pass.

I hope people realize Mahomes misses a pass like that in every single game... So does every single QB... No such thing as a perfect game. He also misread a play earlier that would have been a TD and instead the drive ended on a 4th and 1 stuff by the Ravens. The Chiefs are winning this game because outside of Mahomes they've had like 4 or 5 other players step up and make exceptional plays.

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

A little frustrated with this game because the Chiefs are playing keep away against the Ravens. 

The Bills offense is better and specifically better at this than KC. 

This type of game against Baltimore would have been very winnable for us if we could have gotten Dodson and Douglas at 100%.

I am gonna double down on my own take with another hot take. 

If Lamar can’t lead a game winning drive or at least get a TD here, I think this performance could lose him the MVP and give it to Josh. 

(I know this isn’t supposed to be a playoff award. But let’s call a spade a spade. 7 points against KC after Josh played lights out against their vaunted D)

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.