Ravens/Chiefs Game Thread (Keep the Bills stuff out of here, please)

Roundybout

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, boyst said:

Go to a Ravens game and they still have him up on their billboards. 

About 5 years ago they still had the official ravens website hosting their message boards. I went to post/troll some. They brought up OJ quickly. I brought up OJ and got roasted by everyone, including moderators. 

I took the time to write back respectfully to the moderators and stood my ground. I did not go overboard or state lies. They let me back on the board. 

Then I nuked it and put up a meme of Lewis covered in blood and snippets of his crime. Banned, of course. 

Heroic move 

Coaching.  Game plan.  Play calling.  Elite QB.  Best TE ever.  

That’s why they win.  

I’m beginning to switch who I’m rooting for here it’s making me feel better about what happened to our 3rd string defense.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Chiefs remind me of the cardinals and saints teams that went to super bowls. Both teams limped into the playoffs then turned it up a notch. 

I really think Lamar will get exposed today. He won’t be able to carry the ravens like josh does the bills

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Think Knox makes that catch? 🙄

Make it easier… Kincaid… Diggs? 

Fair warning:

From this point forward, anybody who brings any of their Bills stuff into this Ravens/Chiefs thread is immediately going bye-bye

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, boyst said:

Go to a Ravens game and they still have him up on their billboards. 

About 5 years ago they still had the official ravens website hosting their message boards. I went to post/troll some. They brought up OJ quickly. I brought up OJ and got roasted by everyone, including moderators. 

I took the time to write back respectfully to the moderators and stood my ground. I did not go overboard or state lies. They let me back on the board. 

Then I nuked it and put up a meme of Lewis covered in blood and snippets of his crime. Banned, of course. 

Still got that meme?!

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

I don’t do the gameday threads much but it is essentially Skip Bayless takes during the whole game??? 😂

Yes, it’s pure reaction and in the moment emotion. 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Can we all shut up about Kelce losing a step. Lmao. It's comical 

I mean it was 2 catches. He came out a lot last week. His burst isn’t the same either.  He definitely is on the downside of his career but he is still a monster. 

• Like (+1) 1

Hopefully BAL doesn’t start pressing, making things worse. How many NBA legends would have rings if not for Michael Jordan? I feel we’re witnessing the same. Allen would have a trophy now if not for Mahomes.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Probably more complicated than this, but why not double Kelce with a safety and a LB? I never see teams try this. Make literally anybody else on the offense beat you.

That was the first td Hamilton allowed all season. He’s an all pro. Just great throw and catch. It happens. 

but I would not respect KC’s WRs in the slightest. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.