Ravens/Chiefs Game Thread (Keep the Bills stuff out of here, please)

Roundybout

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why doesn't the NFL force the chiefs to change their name? All teams in America with a name that references the native indigenous population have been forced to change their names, why do the Chiefs, with their arrowhead emblem, why do they get to keep their name?

Eff the Chiefs

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

The Chiefs are an entitled bunch. They feel like the league owns them something. You could see that in Mahomes response to the Toney Offside call. 

If he hadn't acted like he did after that game, I probably wouldn't be as annoyed with the thought of him winning another Super Bowl.

His behavior during and after that game was inexcusable, and for him to win it all yet again after that will leave a really bad taste in my mouth. Off the top of my head I genuinely can't recall another QB, let alone an absolute top tier star of a QB, behaving like that ever. It was giving Ron Artest vibes.

32 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

For those subjecting themselves to extra grief. 

Mahomes was kicking his tee away too.

I've never wished an injury on two people until today. Hope Baltimore goes at Mahomes and kelces knees all day

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Why doesn't the NFL force the chiefs to change their name? All teams in America with a name that references the native indigenous population have been forced to change their names, why do the Chiefs, with their arrowhead emblem, why do they get to keep their name?

Eff the Chiefs

I find the tomahawk chop offensive. Not sure why they pick and choose which teams are offensive and which ones are not

16 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Eff the Chiefs

that's a damn good question. I liked how tucker just smiled with the thought in the back of his head that it will be my kick at the end that gets us to the dance and sends you and your boy home. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Eff the Chiefs

League should force them to change the name to the "Chefs" 🙂 

2 minutes ago, Jon in Pasadena said:

League should force them to change the name to the "Chefs" 🙂 

😂

I was trying to think of a new name for them, best I could come up with is the Kansas City sweet chucks 

What i expect to see today is KC doing everything they did not do against the Bills.  In other words they will most likely drop some passes, get some penalties, Oline won’t hold up on every pass attempt, Pacheco won’t gash them on every run, maybe Butker misses a FG.   I expect KC to revert to what they were in the regular season. A very tough out but not nearly perfect offensively like they were against Buffalo.  The Ravens will absolutely have something to do with that!

Sucks for us but kinda weird not to have an emotional attachment to this game. Just watching some NFL.  I have some extended family who live in Baltimore and they are freaking out today. Nerves, excitement, etc..

19 minutes ago, Success said:

Prediction:  if Mahomes throws 3 picks, it won't get nearly as scrutinized as Allen throwing to a wide open receiver in the endzone.

Yep.  If either QB plays poorly and loses, the national narrative will be about their teams letting them down. 

This is the first football related media I've watched since last week.  Had to mute the opening.

Just want KC to get crushed.  Go Ravens

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, stevewin said:

This is the first football related media I've watched since last week.  Had to mute the opening.

Just want KC to get crushed.  Go Ravens

I'm going to watch the game muted. Better for my blood pressure.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.