Harbaugh close to deal to become Chargers Head Coach

Einstein

3 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Wonder if this causes that Lions OC to hold off one more year. 

If I'm the Lions OC I go to Ann Arbor and light it on fire. ***** Ichigan. 

15 minutes ago, boyst said:

Good because the team up north about to get what they deserve. This dude's a bum and can't wait for him to go back to the NCAA. Hope his next gig is DeVry.

Yeah he’s a bum that’s won literally every single place he’s been at.

But carry on.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, NeverOutNick said:

I’d bet money in 2 years time the chargers will get farther than us in the playoffs if we still have McD leading this team. We missed out on a true game changing and QB elevating coach

Harbaugh and Spanos might not make two years.

• Agree 4

3 minutes ago, McBean said:

Yeah he’s a bum that’s won literally every single place he’s been at.

But carry on.

that just makes him a bum who has been a lot of places.

This makes sense. He’s a smart guy, and that’s the place with a QB. 

I must say, I think he’d wear on me after a while, but I do think he will win. Maybe Reid gets another ring, retires and Harbaugh takes over the AFCW? 

37 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

On the plus side, the other AFC West teams might finally provide more than a minor speed bump on KC's road to winning the division.

Yes!  All we need is for someone else to give them losses so we can finally get them in the playoffs at our....um, nevermind.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

12 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

I’d bet money in 2 years time the chargers will get farther than us in the playoffs if we still have McD leading this team. We missed out on a true game changing and QB elevating coach

I would bet Chargers be in AFC Championship if they had our front office and owner without the weather.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I would bet Chargers be in AFC Championship if they had our front office and owner without the weather.

What a crappy week to be a bills fan lol at least Michigan fans can be like thanks for the championship Harbaugh, now let’s cheer for the lions. Bills fans get rammed up the butt with more of the same ol chief storyline and now we miss out on the best coach available in years. 🥳 😭 

But hey we still have McDermott 🤮 

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

On the plus side, the other AFC West teams might finally provide more than a minor speed bump on KC's road to winning the division.

32 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Need for KC to have more legit competition in their division.  Harbaugh will put a very physical defense in place as well.  Need to beat some of the cockiness out of Mahomes.

It took him like six years just to beat Ohio State.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, NeverOutNick said:

What a crappy week to be a bills fan lol at least Michigan fans can be like thanks for the championship Harbaugh, now let’s cheer for the lions. Bills fans get rammed up the butt with more of the same ol chief storyline and now we miss out on the best coach available in years. 🥳 😭 

But hey we still have McDermott 🤮 

Some deserve to be rammed up the butt.  

• Haha (+1) 1

I would kill to have Harbaugh as our HC.

I'm not quite in the "fire McDermott!" camp, but I sure as hell would take an upgrade like Harbaugh. 

There's no doubt in my mind he'll turn the Chargers around. It's annoying to think of yet another team & QB like Justin Herbert getting in our way.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

Just now, BigDingus said:

I would kill to have Harbaugh as our HC.

I'm not quite in the "fire McDermott!" camp, but I sure as hell would take an upgrade like Harbaugh. 

There's no doubt in my mind he'll turn the Chargers around. It's annoying to think of yet another team & QB like Justin Herbert getting in our way.

On the plus side they should provide serious competition for the Chiefs in the AFCW.

I still think Harbaugh is a bit over hyped, at least compared to his brother whose NFL resume is much more impressive even if the Ravens lose this weekend.

Still would have went after Belichik but maybe they did and he said no for some reason...who knows.

21 minutes ago, eball said:

Yes!  All we need is for someone else to give them losses so we can finally get them in the playoffs at our....um, nevermind.

Hey just cuz the Bills are too inept to capitalize doesn't mean I don't still want to see that franchise circle the toilet as much as possible.

Whatever hardships they endure, I'll enjoy. 🍻

9 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I still think Harbaugh is a bit over hyped, at least compared to his brother whose NFL resume is much more impressive even if the Ravens lose this weekend.

Still would have went after Belichik but maybe they did and he said no for some reason...who knows.

He took a team led by Kaepernick to the Super Bowl.

That’s like taking a Tua led team to the playoffs.

16 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

And then did it in 3 straight seasons, and capped it off with a National Championship.

Great.  Can’t wait for the Chargers to win it all in 2031.

22 minutes ago, Beast said:

He took a team led by Kaepernick to the Super Bowl.

That’s like taking a Tua led team to the playoffs.

Well you got me there. Nobody would even remember Kaepernick right now if not for other reasons that has kept this clown in the news so many years later.

At this point though anything that helps stop the Chiefs and Mahomes is a positive so hopefully Harbaugh is successful with the Chargers.

1 minute ago, LarryMadman said:

Lol, if he signs there it knocks the Bills down another peg. McDermott vs Harbaugh in a game, Jim wins that one 9 out of 10 times.

So, you’re saying Harbaugh is way better than Reid….because McDermott is 3-4 against him.

Edited by Beast