Allen was legendary (even better than 13 seconds Allen)

Einstein

Definitely NOT legendary tonight; he did a ton of stuff well like he usually does.

It was a tight game, and a number of things needed to break our way to win, and none of them did.

For example, we needed Josh to drive down the field and score preferably a TD at the end, and he didn't get that done with poor play.  Bad choices.  Failure to execute.

That's not "why we lost" however.  But it's a part of why we didn't win.

Anyway, anyone here who thinks Josh is someone in the "problem" column is an idiot.

Move on to more important topics.  At least that's what I'll be doing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

Just now, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

The boxscore was obviously a lot more impressive in the 13 second game,  but I agree he was actually better tonight. The passing yardage is hurt by how often we ran the ball and the multiple drops. 

Michael Richards Yes GIF

Bingo and we’ll said.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BananaB said:

He had 3 bombs bounce off our WRs. Two of them stalled drives. The plays were there and the WRs let him down. 

At least two of those three long passes are caught by almost any competent NFL WR.  Did you see the catch the KC WR made on the long pass to kick off the 3rd quarter which was exactly the same pay that Sherfield couldn't make?  And I don't want to hear a peep from Diggs or his brother in the off season.  NOT A FREAKING WORD.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Shut up.  This is such a garbage post.  Go ahead and suspend me mods but why are brainless trolls allowed to post crap like this on 2BD? 

Im not trolling and I don’t want you to get suspended. 

I don’t think there are many bills fans who have loved Josh Allen since day one like I have. 

he is not immune from criticism. 

This has been a season full of questionable decisions on his part and it was no different tonight. 

I believe we will win a Lombard with Josh Allen. 

Bit he will need to be better, situationally. 

I don’t think that’s an unfair assessment. 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

We took the money that would have gone to Dehop and gave it to Leonard Floyd instead 

DHop was never coming here for that money.  He wanted the bag and he got it.  How’d he do in the postseason btw?

3 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

whole life almost 40 years this was the best Josh Allen I've ever seen tonight and digs and Sheffield let him down

Agreed. A top 3 Allen performance in my opinion. 

31 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Why do I believe he was better tonight that in the 13 seconds game? In that game, Allen by and large took advantage of the Chiefs falling over each other. Numerous slips and blown coverages. In this game, Allen was methodical tonight. 

I do think that point is spot on.  The Chiefs defense tonight is MUCH better than the one they fielded in the 13 second game.  And especially the coverage on Gabe Davis in that game - the DB covering Davis was horrible.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

At least two of those three long passes are caught by almost any competent NFL WR.  Did you see the catch the KC WR made on the long pass to kick off the 3rd quarter which was exactly the same pay that Sherfield couldn't make?  And I don't want to hear a peep from Diggs or his brother in the off season.  NOT A FREAKING WORD.

MVS made two silly catches today that he hasn’t made all season long. Because of course he did. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BRH said:

MVS made two silly catches today that he hasn’t made all season long. Because of course he did. 

Right Chiefs pass catchers have been awful all season but with the exception of the last drive, which was somewhat on the defense and Mahomes, they were catching everything.

1 minute ago, BRH said:

MVS will only have this game against us

He'll drop one next week in a big spot...almost guaranteed 

Why do the football gods hate the Bills?

17 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Our passing game was subpar, not blaming Allen, but 39 attempts for 186 yards? If not for his rushing, we're not even competitive. Brady called a terrible 2nd half. We are now a running team with not much of a passing attack.  Last 7 games only 1 over 300  yards passing, 3 under 200. 

Can't just depend on him running for TD's.

We can't get receivers deep. Even on play action. No separation downfield. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

We lost because of Allen. This fanbase sometimes doesn’t realize what they have at QB 

The Bills lost because of Josh Allen?  I don’t know what game you were watching.  Focus on your agenda I guess.

34 minutes ago, Murdox said:

And we win because of Allen.  I hope you understand that as well.  We need to get a better receiver to help on the outside.  Our WRs started to disappear as the season went on, and they struggled to get separation against man defenses.

We win what?

14 minutes ago, Einstein said:

You may figure it out once you realize that the QB isn’t all 11 positions on offense. For example, he can’t throw the ball, and catch it.

Example: He can’t throw it 60 yards downfield into Diggs bread basket AND run down and catch it for him.

image.thumb.png.60579f9008e4719121bb319c384a9a2b.png

Not to stand in the way of a "legendary performance" I mean, we did score seven 2nd half points. 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Bockeye said:

We win what?

We win games because of Allen.  You do know you have to win games to get to the Superbowl.  ;)  There are about 29 other teams that would have liked to have a regular season where they were seeded #2 in their conference.  Yes, I understand that you are focused on the Superbowl - I understand - but you have to be crazy to think we need to replace Josh.  We'd likely be back in another 20 year rut and I'd be dead before we got a replacement that was close to his level.

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

We can't get receivers deep. Even on play action. No separation downfield. 

We need new receivers and new OC. Diggs was non existent under Brady. One game over 50 yards under Brady.  Kincaid gets open downfield but for some reason, we don't do that.

1 minute ago, Mikie2times said:

Not to stand in the way of a "legendary performance" I mean, we did score seven 2nd half points. 

Well 13 of 21 for 250 would be alot better, but he can’t catch the ball himself. You do realize that right. Did you watch the game or just looking for stats to help your argument 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

Thia is just straight up trolling considering the post you quoted explained these stats.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Allen unnecessarily went into hero ball mode. 

More than anything else, I think that is why we lost. 

Now now.  You know you can't blame Josh for anything around here.  

This was a team loss.  Plenty of blame to go around, including Josh.  

Eventually legendary has to actually mean legendary. It can't keep meaning legendary with conditions on why it wasn't actually legendary.  

Just now, Einstein said:

Thia is just straight up trolling considering the post you quoted explained these stats.

I don't blame Josh for the loss, but your post is trash

• Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

The Bills lost because of Josh Allen?  I don’t know what game you were watching.  Focus on your agenda I guess.

He forgot the question mark so it made it look like a statement isn’t of an incredulous question. He agrees with you. 

14 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Im not trolling and I don’t want you to get suspended. 

I don’t think there are many bills fans who have loved Josh Allen since day one like I have. 

he is not immune from criticism. 

This has been a season full of questionable decisions on his part and it was no different tonight. 

I believe we will win a Lombard with Josh Allen. 

Bit he will need to be better, situationally. 

I don’t think that’s an unfair assessment. 

You're a troll and only a blind bat wouldn't see it.  There is no point in even replying to your points as they're not made in good faith or in the spirit of an open & honest discussion.  And please with the "he is not immune from criticism" crap about Allen.

I hate the idea of putting trolling posters on "ignore" as it's like having to shut your blinds because the neighbor is running around naked down the street.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.