Game Thread: Green Bay at San Francisco - 8:15 PM FOX

chongli

1 minute ago, Mynamemike said:

Gabe had that td against the dolphins with that same exact play

Allen has thrown that exact TD several times over the years. It's at a point where every time I see him fake the screen and look deep I am already getting out of my seat celebrating.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

If the 49ers lose this game. It will be either the Lions, Buccs or Packers in the Super Bowl for the NFC. I don't see the Buccs getting past the Lions, so we could be seeing Packers at Lions next week. Who would have thought that could have even been possible? I know the 49ers can still win but they look rough right now

Edited by Buffalo03

Just now, Goin Breakdown said:

Please please I'm not saying this to be snarky. We do do these. They are often overthrown or picked off. Just the way I see it. Not trying to be negative. 

Yep. The underthrow helps that dpi flag get thrown 

• Agree 1

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Packers look more physical, faster and more loose.

49ers look tight and tired. Everything looks hard whereas Green Bay has guys open by 15 yards. 

They don’t have a leader at QB they have some dork who can chuck it to wide open players 

1 minute ago, Mango said:

That’s clear DPI.

But also, it feels like the new move on 3rd and long it to under throw it and get the automatic DPI. I hate it. 

Except for Josh and his unwordly arm strength which means we overthrow wide open receivers 50 yards down field, or the receiver breaks the wrong way.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

If the 49ers lose this game. It will be either the Lions, Buccs or Packers in the Super for the NFC. I don't see the Buccs getting past the Lions, so we could be seeing Packers at Lions next week. Who would have thought that could have even been possible? I know the 49ers can still win but they look rough right now

A bunch thought GB had a chance.

It’s been sickening to hear about Purdy in the MVP Talk earlier this year.  

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Seems like every team but us gets the PI calls when they throw deep.

Cant even remember the last time we drew one.

I don’t think we’ve had one this season. Not a deep one like that anyway.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.