Game Thread: Green Bay at San Francisco - 8:15 PM FOX

chongli

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It's mind numbing the amount of dropped INTs I see in other games. Meanwhile I see DBs do triple backflips blindfolded while one hand grabbing one of Allen's errant throws.

Even in the Steelers game that defender went for a leaping tip, it was like you got to be ***** kidding me.

Purdy like wait I can't throw it to Debow in the tent.

Edited by Warcodered

If purdy stinks up the joint tonight and GB wins will Shanahan go get Kirk Cousins?

also if Shanahan comes up short again will analysts and media start talking about him differently?  

2 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

This reminds me of the start of the 49ers game against the Ravens. Wonder if it pans out the same way?

No the Packers have legit talent all over their roster. Their biggest question mark coming into the season was QB. The Texans on the other hand punched way above their talent class this year.

Just now, UKBillFan said:

He was Mr Irrelevant. Sure, mock him, but he's done a good job overall for San Francisco.

Nobody is mocking him for being good, they’re mocking him because the media were putting him in the upper echelons of QBs.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

No the Packers have legit talent all over their roster. Their biggest question mark coming into the season was QB. The Texans on the other hand punched way above their talent class this year.

I agree - but I said it reminds me of the start of 49ers-Ravens, not Texans-Ravens.

Just now, zow2 said:

Stroud was a non factor and overwhelmed, Love looks cool and composed early.

Stroud did well early as well, pressure got to him as the game went on.

4 minutes ago, julian said:

Nobody is mocking him for being good, they’re mocking him because the media were putting him in the upper echelons of QBs.

Last year people were all saying he was only a product of the system, I think he's better than that, there have been times when he's been able to make things happen when things break down. But I think they've gone a bit far in the other direction here lately.

I was really high on Kraft earlier this year and he isn’t in Laportas or Kincaids league but he has really become a nice all around weapon for the Packers late in the year. Hell of a blocker and involved more in the pass game. 

Was my number 2 TE and is clearly the # 3 guy so far from that class 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Green Bay dominating again.

I'm shocked at how good they've looked.

Jordan Love looks real good.

He has that ability that most don’t have, to stay in the pocket amid pressure.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.