Feed The Pit

Here's an idea. The Bills should create a digital time capsule that will be buried in The Pit under the stadium. Bills fans will be encouraged to send in photos of themselves as well as photos of departed loved ones who were also fans. So all of Bills Mafia can virtually reside under the field for as long as the stadium is there.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Here's an idea. The Bills should create a digital time capsule that will be buried in The Pit under the stadium. Bills fans will be encouraged to send in photos of themselves as well as photos of departed loved ones who were also fans. So all of Bills Mafia can virtually reside over the field for as long as the stadium is there.

I was thinking they could let people spray paint on the retaining wall underground.

On 1/18/2024 at 9:42 AM, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

And by 2026, the new stadium will be completed. And they’ll tell us that it’s still called Highmark Stadium. But we’ll all know its true name: the Pit

This is the way 

23 minutes ago, Irv said:

Shhhhhh.

Mums the word. During the holidays I can blow up like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man myself, but it’s better without all the attention. 

13 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Throw Jackson Mahomes in there too while we’re at it 

Maybe JM is the unblemished virgin it needs.  

13 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

Confirmation. The pit must be fed. Thanks boys.

Also, what do you expect them to say?

This is playing right into The Pits need for flesh.  Instead of a fan or two, it now will have a dozen or more sacrifices today!  

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillsGuyOutWest said:

In the scenario where the person is killed, do we subsequently win the Super Bowl right after?  If so, then it would not be so much funny….

Settle down. It's way more likely someone gets killed in a car wreck in the way there, or hit by a car.

I think everyone understands it's a joke. A chemically enhanced dude fell in there before the joke even started, can't control that.

14 hours ago, BillsGuyOutWest said:

In the scenario where the person is killed, do we subsequently win the Super Bowl right after?  If so, then it would not be so much funny….

The Smoking Man is extremely powerful. Someone must die to reverse his wishes. 

39 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Now we know who to blame. You don't mess with a streak.

Now we know what must be done. We need an inside agent. One security guard takes a step back accidentally and he’s in. Just a small tumble to greatness.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

Now we know what must be done. We need an inside agent. One security guard takes a step back accidentally and he’s in. Just a small tumble to greatness.

I know I will personally bow my head in a moment of silence in tribute before every Super Bowl in honor of that act. I’ll schedule that right around the National Anthem in the interest of efficiency. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.