Feed The Pit

So I have a friend (through Rush) who lives in Kansas City. I posted the article about the pit on his wall. 

I was going to post his reply, which was all about matchups and how KC would win. 

Instead, he deleted that post and a couple of others off his Facebook page. It's all pro-Kansas City. 

Just a typical Kansas City fan. Can't take adversity. 

4 minutes ago, Rubes said:

The Pit can never be filled. It is insatiable.

There have been talks about eviscerating "The Pit".   Chuck Norris not available.  Ultimately, too risky.  

7 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Don't have to. I have a list.

-Jerry Sullivan

-Tyler Dunne

-Jackson Mahomes

-William Mattar

-My ex wife

-Mama Kelce

-Nick Wright

-Anyone that doesn't put their shopping cart in the rack

Playoff game, they all go.

THIS IS BUFFALO!!!

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, BruceVilanch said:

Ebaumsworld, that's a name I haven't heard in a long long time 

My cousin went to school with founder Eric Nauman in Webster, NY. The little scumbag would steal everything from the other sites that made them and slap his site's watermark over the original site's watermark and made millions doing it. SomethingAwful was at open war with them for content theft. Stile Project was another. What a time to be alive. It was the birth of the meme and comedy photoshop. 

• Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

We should start a poll for which two Bills drive member we should sacrifice into the pit

This is the highest achievement in bills fandom 

OH! OH! PICK ME!!! 

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

The pit only takes champions!

It wants the best of the best!

And you have some good redeeming qualities 

Yeah, even my mother knew the truth. I guess I’m out……but I tried.  🤷‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

Yeah, even my mother knew the truth. I guess I’m out……but I tried.  🤷‍♂️

I like your eagerness... The pit will accept you

ECMC may not

Screw the Ralph being built on ancient native American burial grounds....

Let's build the new one on modern burial grounds that we threw ourselves into!

Reverse the curse! Reverse the curse!

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

The pit only takes champions!

It wants the best of the best!

And you have some good defining qualities 

what about Hammers lot virgins. I've never been to Hammers lot. I would  self sacrifice but Im in the wrong time zone nowhere near the 716

Aka I'm out of contention

somebody will do it.

Like Dennis Quaid in Independence day saving the world SOMEONE will take the hit for Bills glory it is a Lock 🙂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

I like your eagerness... The pit will accept you

ECMC may not

Wait a minute here! YOU do not speak for the pit. I just moved to the back of the line, but you may be getting closer to the front. 

Do you know anyone at ECMC? 

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, muppy said:

what about Hammers lot virgins. I've never been to Hammers lot. I would  self sacrifice but Im in the wrong time zone nowhere near the 716

Aka I'm out of contention

somebody will do it.

Like Dennis Quaid in Independence day saving the world SOMEONE will take the hit for Bills glory it is a Lock 🙂

Yesssssss

Hammer's lot virgins getting sacrificed to the pit!!!!

That's some Stephen King ***** 

Just now, Augie said:

Wait a minute here! YOU do not speak for the pit. I just moved to the back of the line, but you may be getting closer to the front. 

Do you know anyone at ECMC? 

A few nurses!

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Toomstone.Part.Duex said:

Saw this on GMFB and had to find it on this swifty girls X page.   I had to go through tons of swifty posts to find this.   

I 62 years old.  My kids are grown and successful.  I have been married to the greatest woman on the planet for 38 years.  God has been good to me.  I’m ready.

Well, I have to think about how I’ll explain the condiments to St. Peter first.

Edited by Neo
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

You do realize that when the pit gets filled up and foundation has been poured, we are doomed to 17 new years of drought, similar to excavation of indigenous burial grounds of yesteryear? 🤔 

What’s our workaround going to be??

As long as we keep feeding the pit all the way to the superbowl championship the curse will be forever broken

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

We should start a poll for which two Bills drive member we should sacrifice into the pit

This is the highest achievement in bills fandom 

I am 4F.  I applied to AF and Coast Guard after college.  I was told I was easy candidate for academy based on grades but when they found out I had a seizure as a kid ended my ability to play football  I was told "We would sign pregnant 50 year old males rather than you".  Coast Guard recruiter just shook his head.

50 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I am 4F.  I applied to AF and Coast Guard after college.  I was told I was easy candidate for academy based on grades but when they found out I had a seizure as a kid ended my ability to play football  I was told "We would sign pregnant 50 year old males rather than you".  Coast Guard recruiter just shook his head.

Is that your pitch to be our sacrifice into the Pit?

So far its you , @Augie, and hammers lot virgins who have been willing 

This is playing out like a Stephen King movie

To reverse the curse of the ancient Indian burial ground... By filling it with new blood of bills fans we will reverse the curse!!

I will put a Ouija board in the hole with the names of the willing and come back on Sunday... Whoever the spirit of the pit chooses on the Ouija board is our sacrifice!

It has been written! So sayeth the pit!

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

And by 2026, the new stadium will be completed. And they’ll tell us that it’s still called Highmark Stadium. But we’ll all know its true name: the Pit

Meadowlands only has one person buried under the field - if things go well we'll have dozens

• Haha (+1) 3

I just want to say ... My lawyer has advised me to say that calling for The souls of Bills fans in the pit... 

Should come with a warning that it is in jest

He said Bills fans are gullible... And will certainly sacrifice themselves for eternal glory

And with that being said...

I'm pretty sure a two Bills drive sacrifice will ensure super bowl Glory

Reverse the curse!

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, AlfaBill said:

Taylor Swift. 

We had a discussion about that over dinner tonight.

I think The Pit Sacrifice must be a Bills fan.  Trying to appease it with fans of other teams could have an adverse effect.

"No" to Taylor.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

We had a discussion about that over dinner tonight.

I think The Pit Sacrifice must be a Bills fan.  Trying to appease it with fans of other teams could have an adverse effect.

"No" to Taylor.

@Augie is a willing sacrifice

He's been an active member of the board for years... A good Bills fan... And a willing sacrifice

And he was eager!!

@muppy suggested hammerlot virgins

Which again is a grade A concept for the pit... Can you imagine a whole ceremony where we sacrifice fresh Hammer lot virgins to the pit for Buffalo Bills Glory

Straight out of Stephen King

Honestly... Steve Tasker being a Buffalo Bills legend and Western New York citizen...  Should do the honorable thing and toss himself into the pit

Guaranteed reverse of the curse

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

@Augie is a willing sacrifice

He's been an active member of the board for years... A good Bills fan... And a willing sacrifice

And he was eager!!

@muppy suggested hammerlot virgins

Which again is a grade A concept for the pit... Can you imagine a whole ceremony where we sacrifice fresh Hammer lot virgins to the pit for Buffalo Bills Glory

Straight out of Stephen King

Honestly... Steve Tasker being a Buffalo Bills legend and Western New York citizen...  Should do the honorable thing and toss himself into the pit

Guaranteed reverse of the curse

Anyone know where Norwood is at right now? It's only fitting he be tossed in, just inside the opening on the right side when facing north. 

51 minutes ago, H2o said:

Anyone know where Norwood is at right now? It's only fitting he be tossed in, just inside the opening on the right side when facing north. 

He's selling jerseys to little girls who don't know him.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, H2o said:

I don't think you can toss someone in.  They have to go willingly, for the Good of the Team.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.