Game Thread: Miami at Kansas City - Peacock exclusive

chongli

Just now, HappyDays said:

Holy **** I really cannot believe these all out blitzes on 3rd down. Vic is point shaving, there's no other rational explanation.

It hasn't worked even remotely, yet he keeps dialing them up. Crazy. I know his defense is shorthanded, but I'm just not impressed with the way he calls a game. Seen Mahomes abuse him many times before when he was at Denver

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

This is just painful to watch I understand what Fangios doing but with Howard out constantly running zero coverage against Mahomes is crazy 

Even with Howard, who isn't half the player he used to be, running zero against good qbs is asking for a bad turnout.  Running zero is clear evidence you have no other plan.  And honestly the only good plan to beat good qbs is to score more points than them.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

I don't think Ramsey went through the receiver's back there, he has a right to attack the ball same as the receiver and if there's contact shoulder-to-shoulder it's a no call.

The commentator with wrong analysis again.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Tua’s noodle arm and complete lack of athleticism being exposed tonight.  

We’ve known this for a while. The media loves gaudy stats and want JA17 to fail so they tried to make Tua this awesome footballer when he’s just a game manager with absurd speedsters. 

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

They look like they’re not even trying on offense I’ve never seen anything like it lol I think they d really only got one gear and they just kind of do what they do 

Maybe mcdaniel should do something revolutionary like put a guy in motion cause no ones ever done that in the history of the NFL before

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

No doubt.  I think Fields make the much better than Tua.  Chicago racks up the pucks as well already holding the 1st and 10th? This year.  Its a no Brainer for Chicago.  But how Does Mia make that work with Tua there?  Genuine question because I'm not aware of the contract situation 

I think they took his fifth year.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Holy **** I really cannot believe these all out blitzes on 3rd down. Vic is point shaving, there's no other rational explanation.

He's definitely not.. that's the thing about football and being a defensive coordinator...

If you can't get to the quarterback with four.. you need to bring five... If you can't get home with 5, you need to bring 6

You can't let in NFL quarterback sit comfortable back there all game... Even an average quarterback will look very good with no pressure

A big part of the game on the defensive side of the ball is to whack the quarterback and get him unsettled

We've seen McDermott start bringing the house when we can't get home even this year

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Last series: totally Kyle Ortons that run. At least try something to get past the sticks. 
This series: 3rd and long, check down to a 3 yard pass. 

That’s what I said!

Allen blasts into that defender EVERY time.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

Yay we get to deal with Kansas City next week….

The good thing is we know them almost as well as a divisional opponent at this point. Bad news is, they know us that well too. Hope Josh brings his A game.

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

What is Jason Garrett’s affiliation with the Chiefs franchise?  Is he a consultant?  Local radio guy?  

When KC came into existence they were originally the Dallas Texans.

Think About It GIF by Identity

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Capco said:

The Mahomes ball washing is getting annoying.

Now that the Bills have a team worth a damn I know that the commentators just gush about whoever is actually succeeding and if they're not gushing, it's because your team is pooping the bed. My sis in law is a Fins fan and I hear her whine about Josh getting ball washed. If Tua actually DID anything they'd be praising him right now. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

We've seen McDermott start bringing the house when we can't get home even this year

Yeah and those were our worst games... The Pats away game was the worst defensive coaching performance that I've seen this millennium. You can't just predictably send the house all the time like that.

Wtf is mahomes pointing at - the vast empty space not occupied by any receiver?

Edited by stevewin

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.