Browns @ Texans Game Thread 4:30pm

Process

Just now, BlazinBill said:

So we have to win tomorrow - like we have to man- but I wouldn't hate the idea of writing the wrongs of past playoff losses- Texans and or Chiefs - just bring itCome The Rock GIF by WWE

Beating both butts in Orchard Park would be amazing.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I know this Jeopardy answer.

Ā 

Who's a QB who played for the Browns who will still be in the Playoffs tomorrow?

Ā 

Or.....What 2 QBā€™s the Browns couldā€™ve drafted instead of Baker Mayfield will still be playing in the playoffs??

Ā 

Josh Allen

Lamar Jackson

Ā 

Thatā€™s why Cleveland is the Factory of Sadness!!

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Have you watched football this season. How could you imply the Browns defense is bad?Ā 

Ā 

Seriously? Ā They just showed the graphics during the game. Ā How disparate it is that the Browns are so good at home and so bad on the road. Ā And they are living up to it. Ā They are playing very poorly today.

Ā 

Go Away.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BlazinBill said:

So we have to win tomorrow - like we have to man- but I wouldn't hate the idea of writing the wrongs of past playoff losses- Texans and or Chiefs - just bring itCome The Rock GIF by WWE

It's the same as it's always been since essentially after the Broncos game, we have to win every ***** week.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BlazinBill said:

Itā€™s not tomorrow and I would really hope we would be righting the wrongs of the past, not just writing them. :)

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I havenā€™t seen anybody saying anything bad about stroud although I havenā€™t read every single post. Ā We are quick on these parts to be very afraid of a team though lol. Not too long ago the browns were the team that had everyone shakin in their bootsĀ 

More that everyone has to quantify his success: wide open guys, scheme, great OC. Obviously it helps but Stroud might just be one of those special guys. His poise and ball placement are insane for any qb, much less a rookie.Ā 

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, BlazinBill said:

Uhhhhhā€¦ not manana!

Ā 

The Shield & Governor conspired to move the Bills forward! šŸ˜œšŸ¤ŖšŸ‘šŸŽ‰šŸŗšŸˆšŸ¦¬

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Thatā€™s why the Mason Rudolph mania based on 3 games has me slightly skeptical šŸ§Ā 

Theres mason mania haha? I think itā€™s more of a relief that he is slightly less terrible than their other qbs. Heā€™s not very good.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

More that everyone has to quantify his success: wide open guys, scheme, great OC. Obviously it helps but Stroud might just be one of those special guys. His poise and ball placement are insane for any qb, much less a rookie.Ā 

Ā 

The ball flies off his hand like a rocket.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I love what they are doing. But it would be a different animal in cold weather.Ā 

Will also be interesting to see if Stroud can maintain this level of play in cold weather, and hostile road environment, with playoff stakes.Ā  It will be truly impressive if he does - but at some point you have to think the rookie in him will come peeking out

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I wouldnā€™t want any part of the Texans. They are playing with house money and have nothing at all to lose..Ā 

i have the opposite opinion.Ā 

Ā 

Bring that pass happy offense into Buffalo in the weather.Ā  They are a great matchup for the bills defense.

Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, mannc said:

I think Iā€™d rather play the Chiefs in OP than the Texans

Yes but what if the game was in two feet of snow and 50 miles an hour winds ????

3 minutes ago, Special K said:

Ā 

Or.....What 2 QBā€™s the Browns couldā€™ve drafted instead of Baker Mayfield will still be playing in the playoffs??

Ā 

Josh Allen

Lamar Jackson

Ā 

Thatā€™s why Cleveland is the Factory of Sadness!!

Yes as they're losing to a QB selected I think with one of their draft picks probably.

Just now, Warcodered said:

Yes as they're losing to a QB selected I think with one of their draft picks probably.

Ā 

No, Stroud was the Texans' original pick.Ā 

Ā 

Will Anderson was the Browns' pick, a fine choice.Ā 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Philly McButterpants said:

Who had Houston boat-racing the Brownies on their bingo card?

It was close for a bit and looked like it was about to get back within a TD and then Cleveland suddenly decided to score 2 TDs on themselves.

5 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Ā 

You completely misunderstand what I said.Ā  I wasn't quantifying anything.Ā  I said I want to see it.Ā  I want to see it when they are not playing a soft schedule and defenses have adjust to him after a year of film.Ā  I believe the kid is going to be damn good and said so earlier in the thread, but pardon me that I want to see him move the ball without busted receivers and a clean pocket all game.Ā  I haven't seen him at all in the regular season.

Ā 

Here you go since you get all freaked out when someone says something that you don't deem as praise worthy (mostly that seems to happen with black QBs.Ā  Maybe I am wrong but I don't recall you defending Purdy like you do Lamar and now Stroud)Ā  Stop getting insane like someone disrespected your mom...

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.