Meanwhile, over at FinHeaven....

24 minutes ago, Beast said:

Who’s that jkerrie poster (Bills fan) who is trying to soothe everything over? (Last page of that thread)

If you post here you should be ashamed of yourself! If I had an account there i would have stoked the fire big-time!

I believe there is a jkerrie who used to post here.

26 minutes ago, Briscoe89 said:

Here’s their master plan on how they’ll beat the Steelers in the AFC Championship game to advance to the Super Bowl…

https://finheaven.com/threads/ok-the-hard-way.382104/

It was real cute how they made a point about "Allen in Miami turned the ball over a lot of times" without mentioning anything about Tua's need to maybe cut down on his equal number of interceptions?

• Like (+1) 3

44 minutes ago, Beast said:

Who’s that jkerrie poster (Bills fan) who is trying to soothe everything over? (Last page of that thread)

If you post here you should be ashamed of yourself! If I had an account there i would have stoked the fire big-time!

That was me.  I've only posted there a couple of times...always after someone disses Josh and they call him arrogant.  I chose to be nice and respectful...that's how I go through life in general.   It's how I was raised.  Sorry if it offends you.    

• Like (+1) 1

I have to say, it is very hard to read their forum. The font and the layout is nauseating. The team here on TBD does a phenomenal job, as they should be, catering to the best fans in the league 😉 

Edited by Bills!Win!
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

I have to say, it is very hard to read their forum. The font and the layout is nauseating. The team here on TBD does a phenomenal job, as they should be, catering to the best fans in the league 😉 

And the ads, my God the ads

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

32 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

That was me.  I've only posted there a couple of times...always after someone disses Josh and they call him arrogant.  I chose to be nice and respectful...that's how I go through life in general.   It's how I was raised.  Sorry if it offends you.    

should have posted this….

IMG_6796.gif

23 hours ago, jkeerie said:

It's not in my nature...but it's obviously in yours.  Be my guest.

Nah. I don’t join other teams boards. But go ahead and be nice to them while they are smashing Josh.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beast said:

Nah. I don’t join other trams boards. But go ahead and be nice to them while they are smashing Josh.

Well...if you're not willing to back up your own words...stop criticizing mine.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I believe there is a jkerrie who used to post here.

You are correct 

14 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

It is free market capitalism just like PeaC0ck,  Get with the times.

They should charge $5/month to view.  Earn at $50/month from fish fans and $5 from @Beast who is a Fish fan fan. 

I’m a Fish fan?

You keep saying that and I keep correcting you. There is no “Filthy” in front of my screen name.

Quit being purposefully dense.

• Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

It is free market capitalism just like PeaC0ck,  Get with the times.

They should charge $5/month to view.  Earn at $50/month from fish fans and $5 from @Beast who is a Fish fan fan. 

6 minutes ago, Beast said:

I’m a Fish fan?

You keep saying that and I keep correcting you. There is no “Filthy” in front of my screen name.

Quit being purposefully dense.

I can definitely vouch that Beast is NOT a fish fan.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jkeerie said:

Sometimes being nice and respectful irritates an irrational person more than lowering yourself to their level.

Well done.

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

man do they look bored.

It doesn’t feel like the players respect him.  When they’re winning, everything is great and he’s “quirky”.  Now he’s just pedantic and boring, with a few “*****”s thrown in to make himself sound cool.  Looks like they’re just tuning him out.  

1 hour ago, Bills!Win! said:

All of the others teams boards I've been to are the same. I haven't been to anywhere near all of them though, so could be a decent setup somewhere 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Definitely agree that the blue font on green background they use there is awful and makes it hard to read.   Readability should be the top priority and nothing is easier to read than black font on white background.  As they say: keep it simple, stupid.

Edited by Billy Claude

43 minutes ago, Billy Claude said:

Definitely agree that the blue font on green background they use there is awful and makes it hard to read.   Readability should be the top priority and nothing is easier to read than black font on white background.  As they say: keep it simple, stupid.

Well sob, my daddy always told me keep it stupid, simple

2 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Would be nice for the Bills to put the “they get too tight/nervous “ narrative to bed this playoffs …

I was just reading the Bills’ playoff journey with Josh:

4-1 at home in playoffs (only loss to Bengals last year) and 0-3 on the road (Houston and KC twice). 

Doesn’t scream “nervous”. You know what does? Lamar Jackson at 1-3. 

• Like (+1) 2

On Hard Knocks the guy they had talk to the team to get ready for the game who had the most experience playing the Bills was Jerome Baker. 😭

So they had a guy who has been there for all 10 of the Dolphins losses against Josh Allen, well that makes sense.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Looks like a bunch of guys not buying what they are being told. Of course, that could always be edited to look like that. But even seeing a few snips of the Miami players pressers this week....they seem disengaged.

Can you blame them? They had a real legit shot for the playoffs to run through sunny Miami. They then lost to the titans in an inexcusable collapse, got embarrassed by the Ravens then got beat by their bully from Buffalo. Now instead of sitting at home this week preparing for a playoff game in south beach, they are preparing to play on Peacock, in zero degree weather

Bet big on the chiefs 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BRH said:

It doesn’t feel like the players respect him.  When they’re winning, everything is great and he’s “quirky”.  Now he’s just pedantic and boring, with a few “*****”s thrown in to make himself sound cool.  Looks like they’re just tuning him out.  

I imagine they're tired and they hurt.  They do seem to go hard for him.

Guess we'll see Saturday in KC, but IMO it's a good thing the Bills players don't have cameras stuck up their noses this time of year.

Just now, Beck Water said:

I imagine they're tired and they hurt.  They do seem to go hard for him.

Guess we'll see Saturday in KC, but IMO it's a good thing the Bills players don't have cameras stuck up their noses this time of year.

Everybody is tired and hurt come January

17 NFL games feels like 17 car wrecks at 40 miles an hour... Your body is destroyed

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Everybody is tired and hurt come January

17 NFL games feels like 17 car wrecks at 40 miles an hour... Your body is destroyed

I agree, that's why I said that.  In addition to a good 'ol case of "resting B word face" when I was just off 36 hrs straight and dragged my butt to group meeting, I'm sure I looked super-enthused listening to my boss (not), even though I honestly did respect him 100%

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I agree, that's why I said that.  In addition to a good 'ol case of "resting B word face" when I was just off 36 hrs straight and dragged my butt to group meeting, I'm sure I looked super-enthused listening to my boss (not), even though I honestly did respect him 100%

I just hope Josh is getting all the massages and physical therapy he needs this week

He took a pounding on those QB sneaks Sunday

He literally left the game bleeding

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I just hope Josh is getting all the massages and physical therapy he needs this week

He took a pounding on those QB sneaks Sunday

He literally left the game bleeding

Bullshite. Everyone knows Josh doesn’t bleed. Stop spreading misinformation 

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

On Hard Knocks the guy they had talk to the team to get ready for the game who had the most experience playing the Bills was Jerome Baker. 😭

So they had a guy who has been there for all 10 of the Dolphins losses against Josh Allen, well that makes sense.

Losing generates more experience than doing nothing. 

I used to play chess with my high school math teacher who was a grandmaster and champion of the Army when active.

Sometimes we played a few times a week after school (it was alternate to detention for me).

I previously has been rated a master in tournament but was not in his class.

Each game I learned more and went from being beaten in 20 moves (first game) to point where I forced a stalemate.

A couple months later we were playing and he called "check" and i moved and declared "checkmate in 7 moves".

He said he did not see it coming and replayed game without notes and saw that I sacrificed a rook which he thought was a mistake.

I told him it was deliberate and he realized now it was a ploy for board position and he made a mistake,

I never beat him again but kept playing until I graduated. He told me he had not been beaten in years except for that one game.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, nuiwek said:

All of the others teams boards I've been to are the same. I haven't been to anywhere near all of them though, so could be a decent setup somewhere 

I lurk on our weekly opponents message boards and most are unreadable trash as far as formatting and ads are concerned- notably Planet Chiefs, Jet Nation and the worst... Fin Heaven.

On the flip side Pats Pan Forum is pretty decent (and seems like a good community) as is the Ravens message board (Russ Street Report or something like that).

TBD is the best though!

36 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Losing generates more experience than doing nothing. 

I used to play chess with my high school math teacher who was a grandmaster and champion of the Army when active.

Sometimes we played a few times a week after school (it was alternate to detention for me).

I previously has been rated a master in tournament but was not in his class.

Each game I learned more and went from being beaten in 20 moves (first game) to point where I forced a stalemate.

A couple months later we were playing and he called "check" and i moved and declared "checkmate in 7 moves".

He said he did not see it coming and replayed game without notes and saw that I sacrificed a rook which he thought was a mistake.

I told him it was deliberate and he realized now it was a ploy for board position and he made a mistake,

I never beat him again but kept playing until I graduated. He told me he had not been beaten in years except for that one game.

Any given Sunday?

43 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Any given Sunday?

exactly. 

I'm beating a dead horse, but it still just baffles me from this weekend what people on here were saying.

"tHeRes nO wAY ThE TiTaNS cAn DEfeAT tHE mIghTY jAGuaRs"

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BRH said:

The swearing seems unnatural and excessive.   Just like the Jets D coordinator, MM should tone it down.

You hit the nail on the head.  He is trying too hard to be cool.  It is almost like a fan won a contest and got the HC job.  MM is trying to impress the players with his tough talk, cheering in practice and be their buddy. 

Like I said in another thread about HK, I do think it has to be hard to come up with stuff to say to professional football players, especially veterans, week in and week out to get them motivated.  I don’t envy coaches unless they get fired and receive a huge buy-out. 😀

I wonder if MM would make a really good OC.  He can be the good cop and focus on game planning.  Let the HC be the bad cop. 

Edited by BillsfaninSB

9 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

The swearing seems unnatural and excessive.   Just like the Jets D coordinator, MM should tone it down.

You hit the nail on the head.  He is trying too hard to be cool.  It is almost like a fan won a contest and got the HC job.  MM is trying to impress the players with his tough talk, cheering in practice and be their buddy. 

Like I said in another thread about HK, I do think it has to be hard to come up with stuff to say to professional football players, especially veterans, week in and week out to get them motivated.  I don’t envy coaches unless they get fired and receive a huge buy-out. 😀

I wonder if MM would make a really good OC.  He can be the good cop and focus on game planning.  Let the HC be the bad cop. 

Startin to think he’s overrated even as an OC…or it could be tua holding the offense back too or a little bit of both.  They run the same couple route combos all game long and it ain’t fooling the better teams at all.  They average like 15ppg against playoff teams 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.