Bills-Dolphins Week 18 for the Division! SUNDAY NIGHT GAME

BuffaloBillyG

I just went to the Dolphins message board, wow.

I think negativity was extreme at TBD was bad, Dolphins is worse.  Fans all complaining about injuries and who was responsible for Chubb getting hurt (McDaniels or Fangio) and comparing this to the 1993 season when the dolphins were 9-3, Marino got hurt and they missed the playoffs.  Not many Dolphins fans excited at all about this upcoming game.

8 minutes ago, boyst said:

Diigs

The Dolphins arent going to make the same mistake.  Or I hope they do and do not put Jalen Ramsey on Diggs, that is why Diggs literally had a field day receiving.  If Fangio is that stupid again I wont want to hear about was a defensive guru he is.

11 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I think negativity was extreme at TBD was bad, Dolphins is worse.  Fans all complaining about injuries and who was responsible for Chubb getting hurt (McDaniels or Fangio) and comparing this to the 1993 season when the dolphins were 9-3, Marino got hurt and they missed the playoffs.  Not many Dolphins fans excited at all about this upcoming game.

The Dolphins arent going to make the same mistake.  Or I hope they do and do not put Jalen Ramsey on Diggs, that is why Diggs literally had a field day receiving.  If Fangio is that stupid again I wont want to hear about was a defensive guru he is.

They have decades of December fades and losing games in these situations, can you blame them?

Last year they started 8-3 and ended up 9-8.

11 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Diggs has smoked Ramsey Everytime they have played and Allen goes out of his way to clown him as a reminder of how "Trash" he is. Wouldn't be too concerned even if they do.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

If Fangio is that stupid again I wont want to hear about was a defensive guru he is.

Josh Allen has always played well vs. Fangio's Defense.

When he was coach of the Broncos, his reaction(no joke, this is real) when Josh put an exclamation point on a dominating performance by running one in for a TD after passing for multiple TD's throughout the game was this:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952mwx9ndujqb4dcbvdbqx

Edited by Special K
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Special K said:

Josh Allen has always played well vs. Fangio's Defense.

When he was coach of the Broncos, this was his reaction(no joke, this is real) when Josh put an exclamation point on a dominating performance by running one in for a TD after passing for multiple TD's throughout the game was this:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952mwx9ndujqb4dcbvdbqx

Wasn't that like a 20 yard or something run?

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, wjag said:

The whole interior of the line got "blowed up".  And since they were pulling the LT, that made a mess in the middle of the pocket.

That was just the 1st quarter.  The interior O-line was much better in pass protection after that initial let down.

40 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

i expect two things to happen.

1) come out aggressive to cover Diggs and shut him down early. Hope to get Josh to not even think about him. Ramsey with bracketed coverage over the top. Apple against the outside, and run slot over Shakir or the E we put in.

2) keep two LB's to react. 1 on Allen and 1 on Cook. If we pass rush 1 - and switch it up from either side. With a wide 9 scheme which they use plenty of - you may be able to delay a blitz to take advantage of Morse/the interior. I would mix the coverage/rush between the LB's.

If David or Shakir don't get over 100 yards Sunday night I will be amazed.

15 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Howard Out, not a shock

They play mostly zone so does it really matter with Ramsey?  The biggest concern is him sitting on balls.  I bet buffalo makes him turn and run and cover deeper routes all game.  

4 hours ago, stevestojan said:

Random question, but if we end up the 7 seed to the Dolphins 2 seed, would the team even fly back to Buffalo? 

Most likely. They did when they played back to back in Detroit last year.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Jalen didn't play last game so no mistake was made

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

that kind of sucks that Mitch might not  be able to go on Sunday.  Next man up!  (And hopefully no one else gets sick)

he will 100% play but he may not be 100%.

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

Jalen didn't play last game so no mistake was made

Leaving Kohou on Diggs without more help was a mistake.  Howard was available for that game and shouldve traveled.  Try anything cause 6 for 120 and 3 TDs seems like a mistake or are you saying there was no way of stopping Diggs that day?  We saw Kohou lining up on Diggs and took advantage.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

Yea seems like waddle is playing for sure.

Seems like it based on that video. But Miami is in a bit of a weird spot since they are already in the playoffs. Theres an argument to be made that they should consider resting guys that are close if theres a risk of re-injury. What is better, having the player on the road in Kansas City or potentially not having the player at home against Buffalo again?

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

Yea seems like waddle is playing for sure.

Oh well.  At least McDermott can use the take Tyreek and Waddle out like the twin towers speech he had cooked up for his defense.

• Haha (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Waddle running routes today at practice. Looks like he will be a go on Sunday.

Good. No excuses. Just line up and play. 

People have been making a huge deal over it, but I’ve been thinking all week their injury list is a little over exaggerated.  Not to say guys aren’t actually banged up or hurt, but this is a big game so I assume most will play. 

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

That is old and not from this year I believe.

That what someone else posted in the replies that it was from 2008 when they won the division but that building was completed in 2019.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Waddle running routes today at practice. Looks like he will be a go on Sunday.

If he is, he's nowhere near to full speed. He's gone from missing two days of practice in a row. You don't go to full and the injury is supposed to take multiple weeks to heal.

They will probably roll drug the hell out of him, put him out for a few snaps to open up stuff for Hill.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.