Around the League Week 16

PetermansRedemption

4 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

I don't know about anyone else but after last night's fiasco my anxiety is starting to rise

for the pats game. Seems like the worse the opponent, the better they look when they play the bills.

I don’t know…I just can’t foresee any circumstance under which this team gets swept by the Pats…

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

I don't know about anyone else but after last night's fiasco my anxiety is starting to rise

for the pats game. Seems like the worse the opponent, the better they look when they play the bills.

The one thing I'm holding on to is it's at Orchard Park. The only game the Bills lost there this year is the 12 men fiasco just before Dorsey's firing.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I kind of want Tennessee to win this, because they’re already eliminated and I don’t like Seattle 

And worse draft position, but alas Meat Head pulls out the loss

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

It’s crazy that we talked about the scenario where we can miss the playoffs at 11 wins all week and literally every game needed for that appears to be going the other way so far 😂

I've always thought we would get in at 11 wins.  It was 10 wins I was concerned with.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gman10 said:

Are the Cleveland Browns a dark horse? Should we be concerned about them?

Maybe I'm alone here...but I'm not worried about them. I like their defense. I like a couple parts of their offense. Never been sold on Stefanski. And I don't think Flacco keeps this pace. I don't think they are an easy out or anything...but it's not a team that scares me.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.