Around the League Week 16

PetermansRedemption

5 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Huge results today if the colts and Texans losses hold up…one of them is essentially eliminated even if we only win 10 since they play eachother week 18…jags losing too would be crazy 

I would rather have the Jags win since they have the head to head. Just allow them to win the division and we don't have to worry about them 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I would rather have the Jags win since they have the head to head. Just allow them to win the division and we don't have to worry about them 

Knocking the whole division down a peg is nice though…keeps the options open.  Maybe colts win it with 10 and the jags get stuck at 9 or something like that 

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Wow! This is turning out to be a great weekend for the Bills…

Everything we need to happen is happening…hopefully it continues…👍

Yes.  The only one I really care about is the Miami game.  Miami loses, buffalo wins out... none of the other teams matter.

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

Yeah, but them winning their division I think would be better. I don't wanna be going against any teams with head to head tiebreakers

True, and their relatively easy end of the season schedule (on paper) doesn't help.

If the Colts and Texans lose, and Jags win tonight, then they'll basically have two games on them, as they hold the tiebreakers as it stands.

11 minutes ago, peterpan said:

So what are the scenarios we need to play out, for the bills to make the playoffs while still dropping 1 of the last 2? 

bc this season, I just see us dropping one more game 

Assuming the current results hold, we need 4 of the following 6 things to happen to make it in as a wildcard at 10-7:

-Broncos lose 1 more

-Bengals lose 1 more

-Steelers lose 1 more

-Colts lose 1 more

-Texans lose 1 more

-Jaguars lose 2 more

The Colts and Texans still play so that's one automatic check for us.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Yes.  The only one I really care about is the Miami game.  Miami loses, buffalo wins out... none of the other teams matter.

I hear ya…

Would love to win the division…But the other AFC rivals losing helps to ease my anxiety of just getting to the dance…👍

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.