Around the NFL Week 15

HappyDays

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Ugh Chiefs are so lucky. Two consecutive fumbles, one the Pats somehow fail to fall on, the second is recovered by the Pats but wiped out by a soft defensive holding. But don't tell Mahomes that he got the benefit of a bad penalty.

But how can you just take away such an amazing play, I mean I hope it's on his highlight film still when he retires.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Ralonzo said:

Repeat after me:

"HUGE play for New England wiped out by penalty"  replay shown, announcers: "huh? what?"

I really wish the league didn't **** to the crying frog

I expect a loss but I mean come on man! I just knew the refs would give Mahomes and co every call!

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

I kind of expecting them to, but damn some of the calls are just like what???

Honestly with the amount of ***** they gave the refs after all the help they've been given, I was hoping they'd get given the finger and get to actually experience what it's like on the other end this *****.

Boy oh boy, I guess ol' Roger must've yelled at the refs because the kiddie gloves are 100% on for little Patty Pancakes. 

Gets a huge break on that fumble, then Kelce drops one and then he tries a flop to get a PI call on the next play. 

Keep crying, Patricia. It'll just solidify what most outside of KC already know, that youse a whiny brat. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.