CJ Stroud doubtful against Titans

Einstein

It’s all falling into place!

Houston will be without their stud QB and stud WR.

If Houston drops to the Titans, they will go to 7 losses with games against the Browns and Colts left.

And the Steelers/Colts play tomorrow. So one of them is guaranteed to drop to 7 losses.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Hermes said:

You know, @Einstein, you've been so much more positive than most in this latest Bills stretch. I'm grateful for you and your contributions to the community and am pleasantly surprised by your latest takes. Thank you for the positive outlook you've provided this season 

Hermes, agreed on Einstein.  I like people who are not Pollyanna, but also not doom and gloom.  I guess it’s a matter of people can look at glass half full or empty.  Measured optimism is always appreciated.

I know we have flaws, but so does all 31 teams besides us.  We definitely need a 1st round WR, younger top safeties, and we already may have fixed the OC who now makes sense.  On the flip side, we finally have a solid OL and DL, good TE’s, a fine Scat Back, and a serviceable banger for a RB.  When Milano returns, we’ll have a solid LB Corp as Bernard has surprised all of us.  Elam may have been a disappointment, but Benford is a pleasant surprise.  I feel terrible for Tre, but we had the steal trade of the NFL in Douglas.  Joseph has been a fine substitute for Jones.

So yes, we have flaws.  We also have strengths.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Definitely an uphill battle but doable. If, this week, Miami lose to NYJ and we beat Dallas I have no doubt at all of getting into the playoffs. Of the 8 teams at 7-6/8-4 half of them are going to drop games. Let’s hope it’s

what we need to get in an host a game in Buffalo

15 hours ago, Hermes said:

You know, @Einstein, you've been so much more positive than most in this latest Bills stretch. I'm grateful for you and your contributions to the community and am pleasantly surprised by your latest takes. Thank you for the positive outlook you've provided this season 

Honestly, I just have something to be positive about! This is the most rejuvenated i’ve felt since the 2020 season. I feel like this team is clicking again.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Hermes, agreed on Einstein.  I like people who are not Pollyanna, but also not doom and gloom.  I guess it’s a matter of people can look at glass half full or empty.  Measured optimism is always appreciated.

I know we have flaws, but so does all 31 teams besides us.  We definitely need a 1st round WR, younger top safeties, and we already may have fixed the OC who now makes sense.  On the flip side, we finally have a solid OL and DL, good TE’s, a fine Scat Back, and a serviceable banger for a RB.  When Milano returns, we’ll have a solid LB Corp as Bernard has surprised all of us.  Elam may have been a disappointment, but Benford is a pleasant surprise.  I feel terrible for Tre, but we had the steal trade of the NFL in Douglas.  Joseph has been a fine substitute for Jones.

So yes, we have flaws.  We also have strengths.

I will say, that variety of takes that people have on here (good or bad) is one of my favorite things about this place.  For the most part the posters with some of the strongest opinions are often times well spoken and provide sound rationale for their takes. There's generally a lot of good discussions on the board. 

I don't think there's a team in the league that's heads above everyone else, save for maybe the 49ers, so I see a path for the Bills to win the whole bag.  Beane has made some seriously solid moves this year (starting with the Oliver ext, and the draft) to get the team to be in position to make some noise, unfortunately a lot of that has been squandered by incompetence.  I still hold out hope that Elam will be a plus player, especially on the latest news regarding his injury.  Having Benford playing well takes the sting out of Elam's performance thus far. The team is just brimming with potential and I'm looking forward to see how they close out the year!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

A lot of the teams in front of the Bills right now have major issues.  I believe the Bills will the division, but even if they don't, they'll make the playoffs as a wildcard.

This I’m not so sure of. The division yes but a wildcard is going to be tough

23 hours ago, Hermes said:

I thought it was a completely different person with the same name. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.