TNF Chargers @ Raiders thread

stuvian

With the new rules about teams not being able to interview current coaches for possible head coaching openings until after the divisional round games I believe, I’m hoping that would make Spanos hold off on doing any firing until after the final game. Especially if he was interested in Ben Johnson or any other highly sought after coordinator. He can’t talk to him now anyways. So maybe wait until black Monday to do any firing. We need Staley coaching next week. 

Just now, dakrider said:

Broncos won the week after Miami scored 70 on them.  So I wouldn't expect them to roll over next week.

I agree. Guys have pride. Let’s face it,  Raiders got shut out at home last week.  Now put up 42 in a half.  Weird sh*t happens in the NFL that no one can predict from week to week.

4 minutes ago, dakrider said:

Broncos won the week after Miami scored 70 on them.  So I wouldn't expect them to roll over next week.

The Broncos played the Bears the next week and had 14 more games left on the schedule.

If the Bills don’t smoke the Chargers the Bills have issues.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.