Did "The McDermott Problem" Backfire? Or Work to Perfection.

theRalph

48 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I think dunnes article is crap personally. I think some former players and coaches exaggerated certain situations greatly. Why would a player like Bease or brown wanna come back if McDermott was/is so terrible to play for? McDermott and beane have brought multiple players back over the years. That doesn't happen when players hate the team they play forĀ 

Biggest exaggeration was that he had 25 sources.

I don't believe that McClappy is a bad person.Ā  However, I no longer believe in "his process and truly believe that he is a narcissistic and has refused to change his frequently flawed game management and defensive strategies.Ā  Ā None of that makes him a bad person, just a bad HC and defensive coordinator.Ā 

Ā 

Did anyone else notice him smiling on several occasions during last night's broadcast?Ā  I was caught off guard as I have NEVER noticed him smiling during his half-time interview.Ā  Ā He is always very stoic I it seemed weird to me that since he was personally called out, he was going out of his way to portray a pleasant smiling persona.Ā Ā 

Even when the Bills have blown out opponents,Ā  I have never seen McClappy portray a happy demeanor during a game or even in a press conference.Ā  Ā 

Did anyone else notice this behavior?Ā Ā 

Ā 

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I said before the game that I don't think the article would make a difference either way.Ā  I still think that.Ā  This team played hard all season. Not always the greatest results but it wasn't from lack of effort.Ā  Good to see the team express standing by their coach none the less.

I said we shouldn't have max blitzed Denver at the end and everybody was like benefit of hindsight, bla, bla. We easily could have lost. I'm glad we won. I liked his calls late. Lets leave it at that.Ā 

Before we go all Kumbaya, the Bills were a KC mistake away from losing this one.Ā  Clock management is still a problem.Ā  Bills had first down with 2:12 on the clock.Ā  Two incomplete passes and a 1-yard pass to Kincaid, we're at 1:57.Ā  Cook hadn't touched the ball in 4 minutes and the game situation was SCREAMING for three running plays to kill clock and make KC use up their TO's.Ā  Nope, we played right into their hands with dumbass pass plays to nowhere.Ā Ā 

Ā 

I'll take the win, but it didn't have anything to do with McDummy's coaching, which was again lacking.Ā  He should be telling Brady to call running plays to burn clock in that situation.Ā  Luckily it didn't cost us.Ā  This time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Before we go all Kumbaya, the Bills were a KC mistake away from losing this one.Ā  Clock management is still a problem.Ā  Bills had first down with 2:12 on the clock.Ā  Two incomplete passes and a 1-yard pass to Kincaid, we're at 1:57.Ā  Cook hadn't touched the ball in 4 minutes and the game situation was SCREAMING for three running plays to kill clock and make KC use up their TO's.Ā  Nope, we played right into their hands with dumbass pass plays to nowhere.Ā Ā 

Ā 

I'll take the win, but it didn't have anything to do with McDummy's coaching, which was again lacking.Ā  He should be telling Brady to call running plays to burn clock in that situation.Ā  Luckily it didn't cost us.Ā  This time.

Yes, horrible game/clock management there. Ā Couldnā€™t stand the latter part of the second quarter either, or most of the second half. Ā For as much as some of us complain about trying to the run the ball too much, this was a game where it was mostly working and that was our best option to move the ball. Ā Plus like you said, there were certain situations begging for run plays, even if we only picked up a couple yards.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Ā 

Ā 

Our 2nd half was horrible.Ā  121 total yards, not even 3 yards-per-play.Ā Ā 

Ā 

To say that it was pedestrian is overstating the matter.Ā  It's a good thing that KC has no true #1 or even #2 WR.Ā  We complain about Davis, if they had Davis yesterday they've been much better offensively.Ā Ā 

Ā 

I don't know what we did to adjust in the 2nd half, but KC's 2nd half was better than their 1st half and they put up 175 total net yards.Ā Ā 

Ā 

It seemed like another game where we came out strong on emotion and faded down the stretch, in the 2nd half, where we can call it what we want, but caling it pedestrian is understating it.Ā Ā 

Ā 

We'll see what happens against Dallas.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

4 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

McDermott still the problemĀ 

Ā 

Time to turn the pageĀ 

IMG_8848.jpeg

Ā 

What's our PD over the past 9 games?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Bills Bud said:

Terrorism support and domestic violence shouldnā€™t bring a team together. Sean and Von still need to go or winning this season is taintedĀ 

I retired from the US Army after 26+ years of service.Ā  Ā I did 3 tours in Afghanistan, 3 tours inĀ  Iraq,Ā  9 months in Somalia, 9 months in Haiti,Ā  two tours in Korea and worked as an defense attache at the US Embassy in Chad.Ā Ā 

While I am no a fan of McClappy,Ā  I see nothing wrong with what he was attempting to do when using 9/11 terrorists as a teaching point of leadership and communication.Ā  Ā 

I have no idea what McClappy said exactly or how it was perceived by his audience.Ā  Ā I will tell you that many military leaders, myself included,Ā  have used the events of 9/11 as a teaching point.Ā  That doesn't mean that any of them support terrorists or terrorism.Ā  Ā All military leaders use events such as 9/11, October 3, 1993,Ā  and battles throughout history as examples.

I find it amazing that people are offended talking about history.Ā  Ā Again,Ā  I don't know the context or what was said my McDermott.Ā  Ā But I know McDermott does not support terrorism.Ā  Ā That assumption is asinine.Ā 

Ā 

Bad people have used remarkable leadership,Ā  coordination and communication for bad intent.Ā  That doesn't mean that people who acknowledge said leadership support that bad intent.

Ā  There is no winner in war.Ā 

Ā 

As for Von Miller,Ā  I guess that you have already convicted him of his alleged crimes so I will refrain from commenting.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Yes, horrible game/clock management there. Ā Couldnā€™t stand the latter part of the second quarter either, or most of the second half. Ā For as much as some of us complain about trying to the run the ball too much, this was a game where it was mostly working and that was our best option to move the ball. Ā Plus like you said, there were certain situations begging for run plays, even if we only picked up a couple yards.

Ā 

I went back and looked at the play-by-play.Ā  There were two series in a row in the 2nd half where Cook never touched the ball.Ā  When he did touch the ball, we kicked FGs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Ā 

Do you really believe McD's use of the 9-11 hijackers analogy was him expressing SUPPORT for them?Ā  Ā 

Ā 

You don't seriously believe that.

I think people actually do. Some people aren't smart enough to understand words. They decide what they heard regardless of what is actually said.Ā 

12 minutes ago, JTown said:

I retired from the US Army after 26+ years of service.Ā  Ā I did 3 tours in Afghanistan, 3 tours inĀ  Iraq,Ā  9 months in Somalia, 9 months in Haiti,Ā  two tours in Korea and worked as an defense attache at the US Embassy in Chad.Ā Ā 

While I am no a fan of McClappy,Ā  I see nothing wrong with what he was attempting to do when using 9/11 terrorists as a teaching point of leadership and communication.Ā  Ā 

I have no idea what McClappy said exactly or how it was perceived by his audience.Ā  Ā I will tell you that many military leaders, myself included,Ā  have used the events of 9/11 as a teaching point.Ā  That doesn't mean that any of them support terrorists or terrorism.Ā  Ā All military leaders use events such as 9/11, October 3, 1993,Ā  and battles throughout history as examples.

I find it amazing that people are offended talking about history.Ā  Ā Again,Ā  I don't know the context or what was said my McDermott.Ā  Ā But I know McDermott does not support terrorism.Ā  Ā That assumption is asinine.Ā 

Ā 

Bad people have used remarkable leadership,Ā  coordination and communication for bad intent.Ā  That doesn't mean that people who acknowledge said leadership support that bad intent.

Ā 

As for Von Miller,Ā  I guess that you have already convicted him of his alleged crimes so I will refrain from commenting.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you for your service and for your sound mind. It's refreshing and appreciated.Ā 

• Like (+1) 2

21 hours ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Maybe the biggest difference it will make is in McDā€™s leadership approach altogether? Ā I think many noticed he was actually smiling on the sidelines yesterday more than ever before. Ā As intense as he can be, maybe heā€™ll take this feedback in positive way and grow from it as a leader.

We noticed that from even before the game started. AndĀ itĀ was different.

13 hours ago, JTown said:

Terrorism support and domestic violence shouldnā€™t bring a team together. Sean and Von still need to go or winning this season is taintedĀ 

Who crapped on your halo???

13 hours ago, JTown said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

people who are offended are dumb. people who think it was just a stupid thing to do are correct.Ā 

the military would have a different standard for what they use as teachable events compared to a football team. And honestly, maybe if he wasn't so damn awkward, he could have framed it better and gotten away with using it. He doesn't come off as a very good story teller/ speech maker.Ā 

19 hours ago, Goin Breakdown said:

You'd have to be so finely tuned into your body to know what the difference is between 98 and 99% effort. Maybe because I'm fat(ish) and suck at most of what I do, I just can't wrap my head around those close percentages. Speak to me in quarters lol.Ā 

Ā 

Sounds like you speak quarter pounders.Ā Ā 

21 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

McDermott might really benefit from that hit-piece. Ā It's basically a published personnel review (albeit a negatively-biased one) spelling out for McD the specific flaws he needs to work on to repair his relationships with his players and fellow staff members, and directing him to loosen up his approach during gameday. Ā  If McD is truly interested in self-correction and self-improvement (and Pegula is willing to be patient with him), the article is kind of a gift.

Ā 

And honestly, as much as the article rang true to me and as much as I don't love McDermott, it was totally over the line and unfair to him. Ā He's got serious flaws but he's not a bad person and he truly wants to be great and help his team win. Ā Dunne went totally overboard. Ā I hope it does become a positive for McD, that would be beautiful irony.

Didnā€™t read it, Ā not sure if McD can get us where we need to be, but totally agree. Ā 
Ā 

I have to say, on a human level it was very cool to see McD smile postgame. Ā Heā€™s wound way too tight and to be too stressed in general, and it was nice to see himĀ 

maybe relax a little bit. Ā Good for him and perhaps good for the team.Ā 

I had the same thought as the O.P. The article and ensuing brouhaha might have lanced the boil, so to speak, exorcising what might have been simmering resentment and helping to focus the team for the stretch run.Ā 

Ā 

(Sorry about the mixed metaphors!)

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/11/2023 at 8:32 AM, theRalph said:

Tyler DunneĀ isĀ a Bills fan. Did his 20,000 word screed just cement the Bills tighter than any team in the league?Ā 

Ā 

Well if this team were to go on and win the superbowl, all I know is that Terry Pegula better build a giant Dunne statue at the new stadium.

On 12/11/2023 at 1:07 PM, Beck Water said:

Ā 

Could fool me.

Ā 

I think first and foremost, Tyler Dunne is a businessman trying to make a living as an enterpreneur selling subscriptions to his blog

I think he acted in his interests as a businessman first and foremost

Iā€™ll go a step further - I think Dunne saw this article as on opportunity to grow his subscriber base in Buffalo but it did the opposite. Ā 
Ā 

Dunne knows that Buffalo and Green Bay are his most fertile areas for growth. Ā He also has the most connections having lived, worked and covered both pro teams. Ā What Dunne was saying about McDermott from a football standpoint echoed what the majority of Bills fans were sayingā€¦McDermott:

- is to blame for :13

- meddles in the offense

- refuses to accept blame

- is wasting Allen

- sucks in clutch situationsĀ 

Ā 

My guess is that Ty thought the majority of Bills fans, already upset with McDermott, would latch onto his article and think ā€œugh this McDermott is so horrible.ā€ Theyā€™d subscribe and share the article, maybe gift subs for the holiday season. Ā  This is why I think he went in so hard on him, to say heā€™s not only a bad coach but also questioned his character. Ā Almost like a scathing article on a political figure like Trump or Biden. Ā The more dirt the more the detractors love it. Ā 

Ā 

But the opposite of this actually happened. Ā Fans, players, and the media read the article (rightfully IMO) as a character attack on McDermott. Ā They might not want him as a coach but heā€™s shown heā€™s a decent person. Ā I think it also pissed off the team like ā€œheā€™s a hard ass coach, Ā but heā€™s our hard ass coach!ā€

Ā 

As for Dunne, I donā€™t really think it got him the acclaim wanted. Ā  His peers praised him but he was already highly regarded. Ā Many news outlets picked up on his article but the story didnā€™t have legs and Iā€™m doubting it led to many conversions. Ā 
Ā 

I donā€™t think heā€™s loving the scrutiny either, as heā€™s been keeping a very low profile on Twitter. Ā Not really basking in the glow of controversy or having his ethics questions. Ā 
Ā 

In the end, I donā€™t see Dunne hurting his reputation with the football community at large but I he did some damage among the fans who would play $8 that are arguably more important. Ā 

Edited by JohnNord

On 12/11/2023 at 8:40 PM, JTown said:

I don't believe that McClappy is a bad person.Ā  However, I no longer believe in "his process and truly believe that he is a narcissistic and has refused to change his frequently flawed game management and defensive strategies.Ā  Ā None of that makes him a bad person, just a bad HC and defensive coordinator.Ā 

Ā 

Did anyone else notice him smiling on several occasions during last night's broadcast?Ā  I was caught off guard as I have NEVER noticed him smiling during his half-time interview.Ā  Ā He is always very stoic I it seemed weird to me that since he was personally called out, he was going out of his way to portray a pleasant smiling persona.Ā Ā 

Even when the Bills have blown out opponents,Ā  I have never seen McClappy portray a happy demeanor during a game or even in a press conference.Ā  Ā 

Did anyone else notice this behavior?Ā Ā 

Ā 

This would be consistent to what has already been reported. Ā Heā€™s very stoic and serious about football. Ā He background is wrestling so he has that disciplined, soft-spoken, scrappy mentality.
Ā 

I think the criticism of his ā€œprocessā€ is warranted this year especially when it comes to closing out games. I also think some of it unwarranted like blaming his for the offensive strugglesĀ 

6 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Ā 

Well if this team were to go on and win the superbowl, all I know is that Terry Pegula better build a giant Dunne statue at the new stadium.

If Dunne is rooting for any storyline this season.. it should be this one. Ā It would do wonders for his businessĀ 

Edited by JohnNord

1 hour ago, JohnNord said:

Iā€™ll go a step further - I think Dunne saw this article as on opportunity to grow his subscriber base in Buffalo but it did the opposite. Ā 
Ā 

Dunne knows that Buffalo and Green Bay are his most fertile areas for growth. Ā He also has the most connections having lived, worked and covered both pro teams. Ā What Dunne was saying about McDermott from a football standpoint echoed what the majority of Bills fans were sayingā€¦McDermott:

- is to blame for :13

- meddles in the offense

- refuses to accept blame

- is wasting Allen

- sucks in clutch situationsĀ 

Ā 

My guess is that Ty thought the majority of Bills fans, already upset with McDermott, would latch onto his article and think ā€œugh this McDermott is so horrible.ā€ Theyā€™d subscribe and share the article, maybe gift subs for the holiday season. Ā  This is why I think he went in so hard on him, to say heā€™s not only a bad coach but also questioned his character. Ā Almost like a scathing article on a political figure like Trump or Biden. Ā The more dirt the more the detractors love it. Ā 

Ā 

But the opposite of this actually happened. Ā Fans, players, and the media read the article (rightfully IMO) as a character attack on McDermott. Ā They might not want him as a coach but heā€™s shown heā€™s a decent person. Ā I think it also pissed off the team like ā€œheā€™s a hard ass coach, Ā but heā€™s our hard ass coach!ā€

Ā 

As for Dunne, I donā€™t really think it got him the acclaim wanted. Ā  His peers praised him but he was already highly regarded. Ā Many news outlets picked up on his article but the story didnā€™t have legs and Iā€™m doubting it led to many conversions. Ā 
Ā 

I donā€™t think heā€™s loving the scrutiny either, as heā€™s been keeping a very low profile on Twitter. Ā Not really basking in the glow of controversy or having his ethics questions. Ā 
Ā 

In the end, I donā€™t see Dunne hurting his reputation with the football community at large but I he did some damage among the fans who would play $8 that are arguably more important. Ā 

Ā 

I think you're making a helluva lot of assumptions here.

Ā 

The article got a TON of publicity. Dunne probably earned a load of money for it - maybe even more than anticipated.

Ā 

Many people (including many Bills fans) found it intriguing and informative and supported Dunne for writing it.

Ā 

When a writer has the balls to write articles questioning people in power, it's always going to be controversial and it's completely expected that there will be backlash and scrutiny. A certain percentage of people will get offended by it. And they're the ones who are the most vocal because they're the most emotional about it. They rush to the powerful person's defense because they somehow take it personally - as if it's an attack on them or a family member. In this case they see the head coach of the Buffalo Bills as some sort of hero figure or a representative of their community and/or own personal identity and they will defend him as such. I've seen it first-hand on this message board alone.

Ā 

I'm sure Dunne hasn't receive any more scrutiny than he expected before releasing it.

6 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Ā 

I think you're making a helluva lot of assumptions here.

Ā 

The article got a TON of publicity. Dunne probably earned a load of money for it - maybe even more than anticipated.

Ā 

Many people (including many Bills fans) found it intriguing and informative and supported Dunne for writing it.

Ā 

When a writer has the balls to write articles questioning people in power, it's always going to be controversial and it's completely expected that there will be backlash and scrutiny. A certain percentage of people will get offended by it. And they're the ones who are the most vocal because they're the most emotional about it. They rush to the powerful person's defense because they somehow take it personally - as if it's an attack on them or a family member. In this case they see the head coach of the Buffalo Bills as some sort of hero figure or a representative of their community and/or own personal identity and they will defend him as such. I've seen it first-hand on this message board alone.

Ā 

I'm sure Dunne hasn't receive any more scrutiny than he expected before releasing it.

ā€œIĀ think you're making a helluvaĀ lot of assumptions here.ā€

Ā 

(Then proceeds to retort with a helluva lot of assumptions himself!ā€)

Ā 

Considering how passionately you defended Dunne your response isnā€™t surprising. Ā 
Ā 

I think you failed to read or understand the part about conversions. Ā The only way he earns is people signed up for his newsletter. Ā Iā€™m sure some did, Iā€™m certain itā€™s not nearly the ā€œloadā€ you want to assume. Ā 

Ā 

Yes he got a lot of publicly when the story broke about 9/11 but really nothing else in the series. Ā I would imagine it hasnā€™t resulted as many new subscribers as you would think. Ā  I think people read the lede about 9/11 but Iā€™m certain Sean McDermott isnā€™t scandalous or interesting enough for the average Joe Six Pack non-Bills fans football fan to pay $8 to sign up. Ā 
Ā 
Plus the story is essentially dead a few days later. Ā 

Now letā€™s talk about the audience who WOULD pay $8. Ā  There is no way that you objectively can that the reception among Bills fans as a whole is positive. Ā 
Ā 

Itā€™s not just the Bills fans. Ā Sal Capaccio, Eric Wood, Steve Tasker, Chris Brown, and Tim Graham all categorized the article as a personal attack. Ā 

Ā 

Check Tyā€™s mentions. Ā He is getting hammered so hard on Twitter/X he essentially stopped tweeting. Ā Out of 10 Bills fans, Iā€™d be willing to estimate that 7 have a negative opinion of him. Ā 
Ā 

A SMALL to moderate group of Bills fans supported Dunne - but many of these were already paying him $8. Ā  Go back and read the thread where youĀ @Scott7975Ā and @PBF81Ā were begging people to read the article. Ā Most were hellbent about not giving him a meager amount of $8. Ā Even after I read the article and said it was interesting, no one gave a *****. Ā They didnā€™t want to give him their ā€œload of money.ā€

Ā 

Look at the engagement in his recent Substack posts compared to some of the older articles. Ā  On his newest post about the response from McDermott, the engagement is a tick higher but nothing crazy. Ā Shouldnā€™t the engagement be much higher?Ā 

Ā 

Also I check the live thread he started last night. Ā Itā€™s filled with about 10-15 people mostly talking about the Packers game. Ā  Like I said, previous subscribers. Ā 
Ā 

So again, Iā€™m sure he picked up new subscribers but Iā€™m also pretty sure he alienated the fan base he was trying to attract and built a reputation (right or wrong) among that fan base as a guy who writes ā€œhit piecesā€

Ā 

Thatā€™s why I feel overall this was not a net positive for Tyler and that his calculated approach backfired on him.Ā 
Ā 

Anyone is welcome to disagree

Edited by JohnNord
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

FWIW Dunne recently wrote a new article about the McDermott controversy and his retort is understandably defensive if not a little salty, as throws a bit of shade to Bills reporters. Ā And it wasnā€™t personal between Dunne and the Bills thenā€¦.it clearly is now. Ā 
Ā 

He goes out of his way to defend himself, stands by every word and mentions no one has denied what he reported. Ā He throws a few jabs at people who criticized the series (Chris Brown/Steve Tasker/Eric Wood CBS - Romo, Nantz, and Wolfson) and praises the outlets who supported him. Ā Thereā€™s no one from Buffalo except the WGR hosts who praised him (Jeremy, Joe, Schopp & Dawg)Ā  He also takes a pot shot at the Bills org for letting Von Miller play. Ā 
Ā 

Of course you get the whole ā€œButā€¦butā€¦but..it canā€™t be a takedown because there were also positive commentsā€ that his supporters LLLLLLOVE to bring up any time someone questions the article. Ā 

Ā 

The most fascinated dig IMO was at his fellow journalists.

Ā 

First he says everyone in the local Buffalo ignored the content in the series for fear of the angry mob or the team and they instead waited until McDermott spoke to report anything. Ā 
Ā 

Then another shot to not only the local media - perhaps beyond as well. Ā He accuses them of sitting on negative stories until a coach, GM, or player leave town. Ā  He calls not reporting this information ā€œcowardlyā€ and that NFL coaches and GMā€™s should expect criticism. Ā 
Ā 

The most interesting quote is here:

Ā 

ā€œThere are reporters doing extremely good work ā€” donā€™t get me wrong. But most, by and large, donā€™t view something like this worth the hassle or headache. The trend has been obvious in the 13 years Iā€™ve covered the NFL full-time. Given the choice, most would rather not become embroiled in the Twitter/X crossfire for 48 to 72 hours. Threats arenā€™t necessarily fun.Ā 

If that paycheckā€™s rolling in regardless, hey, why anger the mob? Why invite a wave of insults and threatsā€

Ā 

He finishes by says heā€™s going to take an ā€œold schoolā€ approach to reporting and that wonā€™t consist of ā€œ15 seconds of players dancing at practice.ā€ Ā 

Ā 

My takeaway, Dunne is unapologetic and defensive and feels somewhat slighted that no one in the Buffalo media had his back. Ā  He also doesnā€™t seem to like the criticism heā€™s received by the Bills organization - an odd take considering his series essentiallyā€¦.criticized the Bills organization! Ā 

Ā 

With that being said, I think Dunne is a tremendous writer and storyteller. Ā But I do think he included some personal jabs at McDermott from disgruntled sources that werenā€™t necessary and became the bigger story than any of the news he broke. Ā 
Ā 

Also he talks about reporters being afraid of the Twitter mob, yet he chooses to share these comments behind a paywall only.

We all have opinions.

15 minutes ago, Ray Stonada said:

Dunne needed Toney to line up onsides.Ā 
Ā 

Then he would have looked 100% accurate.

Ā 

Itā€™s a game of inches.

Or Josh could have scored a touchdown in the final minute and ten seconds with 3 timeouts to take the lead as often usually does. Ā 

Edited by JohnNord

3 minutes ago, Ray Stonada said:

Which would mean McD blew yet another lead and Josh saved the day again. Dunneā€™s point was Josh carries McD.

Meh, no one would care
Ā 

Josh wins that game and everyone is pumped he beat KC. No one is saying ā€œbuuuuut, the defense couldn't stop KC

on the final possession.ā€

Edited by JohnNord
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Meh, no one would care
Ā 

Josh wins that game and everyone is pumped he beat KC. No one is saying ā€œbuuuuut, the defense couldn't stop KC

on the final possession.ā€

Plenty of people would be saying exactly that.
Ā 

If you think McDermott is a good in-game coach, I canā€™t help you.

Ā 

Our record shows blatantly that he is not.Ā 
Ā 

He lucked into Allen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, JohnNord said:

ā€œIĀ think you're making a helluvaĀ lot of assumptions here.ā€

Ā 

(Then proceeds to retort with a helluva lot of assumptions himself!ā€)

Ā 

I always thought Wayne was a good feminine name. Him her he she has point about you it.Ā 

4 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

I always thought Wayne was a good feminine name. Him her he she has point about you it.Ā 

This entire message board is assumptions. Ā Whatā€™s your point Mickey?

5 minutes ago, Ray Stonada said:

Plenty of people would be saying exactly that.
Ā 

If you think McDermott is a good in-game coach, I canā€™t help you.

Ā 

Our record shows blatantly that he is not.Ā 
Ā 

He lucked into Allen.

You mean the record that shows heā€™s the winningest coach in Bills history. Ā Sure seems by his record that heā€™s ā€œblatantlyā€ not a good coach. Ā 

Edited by JohnNord
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

This entire message board is assumptions. Ā Whatā€™s your point Mickey?

You mean the record that shows heā€™s the winningest coach in Bills history. Ā Sure seems by his record that heā€™s ā€œblatantlyā€ not a good coach. Ā 

I'm just playing around being dumb.Ā šŸ˜„

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.