SNF Chiefs at Packers Game Thread

Process

That was the most 2023 Bills drive I've seen yet. Chiefs offense finally puts a good drive together for a TD. The defense then immediately looks like soft butter before losing a player to a gruesome looking injury. Then the opposing offense has two improbable completions to put them up by two scores again.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

It part of the game, we've seen it all a million times before, it not a big deal, people are just getting softer and softer.

They often don’t show replays of bad injuries.  That’s nothing new.  They didn’t show the replay of Clint Malarchuk’s injury and that was 34 years ago; it’s just common decency.

Sorry people are “getting so soft” for your liking.  Again, I’m sure there’s plenty of replays of his injury on Twitter; or there’s probably entire websites full of horrific injuries if that’s what you need to avoid feeling “soft.” 🙄

Edited by stevestojan

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

That was the most 2023 Bills drive I've seen yet. Chiefs offense finally puts a good drive together for a TD. The defense then immediately looks like soft butter before losing a player to a gruesome looking injury. Then the opposing offense has two improbable completions to put them up by two scores again.

Post of the year right here^ lol. So true

4 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

They often don’t show replays of bad injuries.  That’s nothing new.  They didn’t show the replay of Clint Malarchuk’s injury and that was 34 years ago; it’s just common decency.

Sorry people are “getting so soft” for your liking.  Again, I’m sure there’s plenty of replays of his injury on Twitter; or there’s probably entire websites full of horrific injuries if that’s what you need to avoid feeling “soft.” 🙄

Although I don’t lose sleep over opposing injuries, I can’t watch bad injuries, I’m soft lol

4 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

having your throat slashed is not the same as a leg break, you know how many times they played Tim Crummries leg twisting in the breeze when he broke his leg in the Superbowl ?? A lot

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Packers 2nd year receivers out here making catches I’ve never seen a Bills WR make in my adult life. 

That’s kind of my gut reaction.  I’m sure there’s confirmation bias at work and it’s an emotional, not a logical, reaction.

Similar reaction to Pacheco, Good God.

Edited by Beck Water

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

having your throat slashed is not the same as a leg break, you know how many times they played Tim Crummries leg twisting in the breeze when he broke his leg in the Superbowl ?? A lot

not to mention showing Willis McGahee’s gruesome injury in college pretty much every Bills game broadcast from

2003 - 2006.  Lol

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Same with Theisman's brutal leg snap.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.