I Love Josh Allen!!!

Johnnieo64

His performance last night was breathtaking and incredible! No one else can play like he can. He is the best despite us losing. He leaves it all out on the field and makes incredible passes and runs that no one else can make. Just heartbreaking how many games we have lost that should have been wins. 
Just had to say this and to vent a little after last nights heartbreaking lost. 
GO JOSH and GO BILLS!!! 👍

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 6
  • Thank you (+1) 6

Josh is still right there with Mahomes and one of the best players in the league.  Dorsey ruined him for half a season, but Brady has brought him back.  He is a generational talent and will hold multiple NFL records when his career is done.  

I have no doubt Josh Allen will hoist a SB trophy at some point in his career.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Josh is still right there with Mahomes and one of the best players in the league.  Dorsey ruined him for half a season, but Brady has brought him back.  He is a generational talent and will hold multiple NFL records when his career is done.  

Not if this dumb coach stays he won’t. 

• Like (+1) 3

Yes...his head coach is holding him back. A #2 WR alongside  with Kincaid and Shakir make four a great top 4 options. Add a solid RT too and this will certainly help.

My only two knocks on Allen is less INT and fumble issues. And, the second would be improving how to recognize defensive alignments at the line of scrimmage 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Josh is better than Mahomes. I'm sure I'll get called a homer for that but you give Allen one year of Andy Reid designing plays for him with receivers running wide open on every play, he'd break every QB record in the books.

It really can't be overstated how much of a coaching disadvantage Josh Allen has had in his career. Daboll and Dorsey aren't exactly offensive geniuses. And more importantly, he's had to deal with his idiot head coach constantly crapping all over himself at the ends of close games.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Did you love him after the first Jets game? Pats game? Giants? Denver?

Have you seen the movie The Prestige? I'm convinced there are 2 Josh Allen's. I've never seen a more bipolar player in my life. In the movie the character tells his wife he loves her and on certain days she agrees and on others she doesn't believe him. You will have to see the movie too understand why.

Do you love us today Josh?

12 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Did you love him after the first Jets game? Pats game? Giants? Denver?

Have you seen the movie The Prestige? I'm convinced there are 2 Josh Allen's. I've never seen a more bipolar player in my life. In the movie the character tells his wife he loves her and on certain days she agrees and on others she doesn't believe him. You will have to see the movie too understand why.

Do you love us today Josh?

People need to realize that’s who Josh Allen is.  He’s going to to throw and run for piles of TDs but he’s going to turn it over at will at times ala Brett Favre 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, QB Bills said:

Josh is better than Mahomes. I'm sure I'll get called a homer for that but you give Allen one year of Andy Reid designing plays for him with receivers running wide open on every play, he'd break every QB record in the books.

It really can't be overstated how much of a coaching disadvantage Josh Allen has had in his career. Daboll and Dorsey aren't exactly offensive geniuses. And more importantly, he's had to deal with his idiot head coach constantly crapping all over himself at the ends of close games.

I agree with the coaching disadvantage but dude! Mahomes makes throws that just shouldn’t be able to be made! No looo passes, throwing off his back foot falling away and still 100% accurate.. the man’s arm talent is just insane! That doesn’t make Allen bad just #2… FYI be great you don’t have to be the most talented.

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

People need to realize that’s who Josh Allen is.  He’s going to to throw and run for piles of TDs but he’s going to turn it over at will at times ala Brett Favre 

I'm not only talking about the turnovers. In the first game against the Jets it looked like it was his first time on a football field. He got outplayed by ZACH WILSON. How about against the Giants? Almost made you wish Tyrod was still on our team. Vs the Broncos, a team that Miami out 70 on? He has full games where he struggles to complete passes and then he has complete games where he could be a HOF'er. Very bizarre!

8 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Not looking likely with the Bills, unfortunately 

Hopefully, we aren't in a situation in a few years where we should look to do right by him and send him to a team where he can actually win a ring

8 hours ago, Johnnieo64 said:

His performance last night was breathtaking and incredible! No one else can play like he can. He is the best despite us losing. He leaves it all out on the field and makes incredible passes and runs that no one else can make. Just heartbreaking how many games we have lost that should have been wins. 

That’s my QB.

Most physically talented in the league. 

We gotta get our boy some help tho in a new young OC minded HC who’s going to build around 17 year after year.

We do that, we’re winning a title in the next 3 years folks.

7 hours ago, QB Bills said:

1000% agree.

Been saying it.

8 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

With what team?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, The Jokeman said:

I can't see the Bills ever letting him go unless Josh says he's done here.

I don't even want to THINKL about him leaving the Bills, but if it happened to Montana, Brady, Peyton, Favre, etc. it can happen to anybody. Peyton was still in his prime too. 

Let's enjoy it right now!

For all the narrative about dispirited Josh and Diggs, almost all players (but Von Miller) play hard and go for the win. 

10 hours ago, Johnnieo64 said:

Thank you Brandon Beane for bringing us Josh Allen.

We're lucky to have him.

He deserves better.

Ya, wish Brady took over weeks ago. Finally he's using his legs and keeping defenses off balance.  Mind boggling that Dorsey tried taking that away from him. 

If we keep this up on O and sneak in the playoffs, it'll be like 2021, hopefully minus a 13 second like debacle 

3 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Thank you Brandon Beane for bringing us Josh Allen.

We're lucky to have him.

He deserves better.

Deserves better?

Dude has had a top 5 D for majority of career and a top 5 WR 

We have the 2nd highest winning % in all 4 major sports since 2019, behind only KC (barely)

3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Deserves better?

Dude has had a top 5 D for majority of career and a top 5 WR 

We have the 2nd highest winning % in all 4 major sports since 2019, behind only KC (barely)

Top 5 D that has never been able to stop a nose bleed in critical/end-of-game situations with the game on the line.

Top 5 WR - great

2nd highest winning % and a head coach incapable of leading an NFL franchise to the Super Bowl.

Yep - Allen deserves better.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.