Commanders @ Cowboys Thursday 4:30pm CBS

HOUSE

And people want Bienemi here??!?!

Thats the 2nd or 3rd 4th down and 1 where he went from shotgun 

Bienemi is and always has been a product of Reid and Mahomes just as I said all along 

Edited by DJB
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DJB said:

And people want Bienemi here??!?!

Thats the 2nd or 3rd 4th down and 1 where he went from shotgun 

Bienemi is and always has been a product of Reid and Mahomes just as I said all along 

The playcalling today has been pathetic.

It's the only thing that cost Washington a chance in this game.  Absolutely terrible.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, Lost said:

Cowboys 2022 5th round CB just broke nfl record for pick 6's in a season.  Our 2022 1st rd CB is on IR because he couldnt earn a starting position..

Actually he's on injured reserve because he's, ummm, injured.

And please keep this Bills stuff out of other game threads.

Nobody comes in here to read more complaints about the Bills, there's a hundred other threads available for that.

Folks come in here to get away from that stuff and to talk about the game being played.

You dragging that stuff in here diminishes the experience for others; please stop.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Simon said:

Actually he's on injured reserve because he's, ummm, injured.

And please keep this Bills stuff out of other game threads.

Nobody comes in here to read more complaints about the Bills, there's a hundred other threads available for that.

Folks come in here to get away from that stuff and to talk about the game being played.

You dragging that stuff in here diminishes the experience for others; please stop.

Okay, but the game was over.  Time to compare and contrast since we play them in a few weeks.  

Just now, Lost said:

Okay, but the game was over.  Time to compare and contrast since we play them in a few weeks.  

Fair enough. 

I was just trying to provide a general heads up in regards to future threads.

No harm, no foul.Â đŸ¤™

14 hours ago, Process said:

Dak is going to win MVP. A lot of bad pass defenses coming up. And they are a very pass heavy offense. 

I only watched part of the game but what I did watch filled me with envy.

I wish Josh had protection like that and that and worked in a scheme that got receivers wide-open like that.  

• Like (+1) 1

• HOUSE changed the title to Commanders @ Cowboys Thursday 4:30pm CBS
3 hours ago, hondo in seattle said:

I only watched part of the game but what I did watch filled me with envy.

I wish Josh had protection like that and that and worked in a scheme that got receivers wide-open like that.  

Dak has two hall of famers and another first rounder playing left guard.  They struck gold with steele at RT...he is excellent in the running game and they spent a 4 on their center.

This is why they dominate bad teams like the Giants, Rams, Panthers, Patriots, Jets and Commanders.   They win up front on both sides of the ball.  Dak has been playing games where it is like he is in a 7 on 7 drill.  The games they played against people with equal talent in SF and Philly they lost, those were the games they leaned on Prescott.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.