Commanders @ Cowboys Thursday 4:30pm CBS

HOUSE

1 hour ago, BBFL said:

Got to give credit to the staff in Washington having Sam Howell leading the league in passing yards. With that said, the Cowboys are a tough out and I don’t know if they have enough collectively as a team to overcome them. 

He's averaging 40 attempts a game because they are routinely playing from behind. That helps.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm already tired of hearing Dak with his snap count ~ "Yeaaaaahhhhh, here we gooooo, that's it" ~ Or whatever the heck he's saying 

Just now, Braedenstearns said:

I wish they would run these types of pitches with cook to utilize his speed and shiftiness. Pitch it wide and get a lineman out front to guide

The Dallas OL is better suited for that than ours

24 minutes ago, Dukestreetking said:

Honestly, I've never been sold on Dak. He's a minus-JA: at times he's great, good, not so good..but he lacks The Special (TM) to really get you there. 17 has "it", but I don't think DP does. Don't know why. Two cents.

I don't mind Dak. I think he's a steady player. He's a high effort guy. Makes the plays he should most of the time, but really doesn't add anything invaluable. I have him a step above game manager but below elite. He's above average, but in a world of not so great QB play above average lands you in the top 10-12 every year. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

He's averaging 40 attempts a game because they are routinely playing from behind. That helps.

Yeah but still got to make the passes. Seen a lot of bad teams playing from behind and not have a passer in the top 10 let alone top 5. 

Just giving the guy some kudos. 

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Yeah but still got to make the passes. Seen a lot of bad teams playing from behind and not have a passer in the top 10 let alone top 5. 

Just giving the guy some kudos. 

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

Sam Howell looks like Baker Mayfield if Baker Mayfield's mom had drunk heavily during pregnancy 

Baker Mayfield looks like Baker Mayfield's mom drank heavily during pregnancy.

Hell, we don't even need a middle man here.

Baker Mayfield looks drunk and pregnant.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.