Dalton Kincaid Mic'd Up

Warcodered

One thing is pretty curious

We totally road Dalton Kincaid in the first half

Didn’t look like we went to him at all in the second

2 hours ago, cDAVIS said:

My wife rolled her eyes when I jumped out of my chair when they drafted him. That is irrelevant to everything. Kincaid is awesome! Go Bills!

I need another one just like him at the wide receiver position in this next draft

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Know says you're gonna run away from the safeties one of these days and Kincaid says I know I should not run right at them - it seems like at the end of every catch he bowls into someone and takes a brutal hit to the arms and upper body.   As time goes on maybe he starts avoiding so many of those direct hits

• Agree 1

Holy CRAP that is what Rob Boras sounds like?  THAT DUDE should be the one mic’d up every single week.  

Also, watching this, Knox needs to come back so that Kincaid can be moved farther away from the trash inside near the LOS.  He’s too valuable to be doing so much dirty work, he’ll get rolled up on eventually.  Gotta protect that asset.

2 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Wives seem not to understand our blind loyalty and stupidity when it comes to fandom. 

Hah she definitely doesn't but she's a good sport. One of our first times out of town together we got to sit in my seats and watch CJ Spiller take a kickoff to the house. She immediately bought his jersey (lol) and has rooted for the bills ever since. She won't watch the games anymore but she makes sure herself and the kids are in Bills gear on Sundays. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Einstein said:

No one can watch that video and say Diggs is anything but a great teammate.

That was the biggest takeaway for me too...also, for some reason, I thought Kincaid was one of those "super-Christy" kind of guys who would never curse!  Not so much, as it turns out... 

11 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

One thing is pretty curious

We totally road Dalton Kincaid in the first half

Didn’t look like we went to him at all in the second

The optimistic take is that Joe Brady will ride the hot hand until the defense takes it away. There seemed to be phases in the game, not sure if it was planned or just happenstance. But there they started out looking for Diggs but a combo of coverage and drops didnt get it going. Then it went to Kincaid and Shakir. And then it went to the RBs in the pass game.

3 hours ago, stevewin said:

Know says you're gonna run away from the safeties one of these days and Kincaid says I know I should not run right at them - it seems like at the end of every catch he bowls into someone and takes a brutal hit to the arms and upper body.   As time goes on maybe he starts avoiding so many of those direct hits

Agreed.  The ONLY thing we have to worry about with regards to this kid is him staying healthy. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I liked "did you make the tackle"?

I laughed at that too. I've kinda always rolled my eyes when a defender goes wild celebrating a pretty routine tackle. It's like, okay, great, you got him...I mean, he picked up ten yards before you got him but you sure showed him. 

3 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Holy CRAP that is what Rob Boras sounds like?  THAT DUDE should be the one mic’d up every single week.  

Also, watching this, Knox needs to come back so that Kincaid can be moved farther away from the trash inside near the LOS.  He’s too valuable to be doing so much dirty work, he’ll get rolled up on eventually.  Gotta protect that asset.

Coach Boras seems like a super well liked and respected coach. He was one of the first assistants Sean hired in 2017 and has been here since day one. 

I always wondered if he was going to get a look for OC since he has done that before but I think they like him right where he's at. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, boater said:

...and that Big Baller Beane traded up and jumped the Cowboys to pick up Kincaid is just icing on the cake.

(the Cowboys were thought to be gunning for Kincaid with their pick)

Anything detrimental to Jerry Jones just warms my heart.

When the Bills selected Kincaid, they cut to a feed of the Cowboys "War Room" right after, and the looks on their faces were priceless!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.