Around the NFL Week 9

EmotionallyUnstable

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Hyatt, the Giants WR has got to turn around. 

DeVito can throw can chuck it. They won’t let him throw the ball. The kid just wants to make a play. I feel for him. 

I think the Giants need a full reset.

But Daboll is a genius and we should have kept him over McD!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

The eagles must have some sort of NFL record for ending up at the 1 yard line. Every time I turn their game on they are pushing hurts into the end zone. 

That’s why he deserves to be MVP. Nobody gets literally carried into the endzone by his teammates better than him.

• Haha (+1) 1

Other than the Pats which was a foregone conclusion, none of the games today have gone in a way that benefited us at all.

Logically I know all these events are unrelated, but it makes me nervous for the game tonight. Has all the makings of a classic, brutal ***** weekend for the Bills playoff positioning. Usually I do a pretty good job about filtering out that sort of thing but not so much tonight for some reason.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

Just now, Dick_Cheney said:

Other than the Pats which was a foregone conclusion, none of the games today have gone in a way that benefited us at all.

Logically I know all these events are unrelated, but it makes me nervous for the game tonight. Has all the makings of a classic, brutal ***** weekend for the Bills playoff positioning. Usually I do a pretty good job about filtering out that sort of thing but not so much tonight for some reason.

The Dolphins/KC outcome was good for the Bills

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

yup, not the NFC’s day today.  

12 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

I was filtering it out all the way until i read your post

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Simstim said:

To be fair to Devito, that one was more on the receiver.

But he's looked pretty woeful anyway

I didn’t see the last game he was in for. The kid likely sucks. I get it. But also I’m not sure I’d call him woeful after 3 pass attempts either. 

They have to find a way to get him going at least a little bit. They’re only going to make it worse if they never let him throw the ball.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

Other than a tie, the Dolphins loss helps a lot

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mango said:

I didn’t see the last game he was in for. The kid likely sucks. I get it. But also I’m not sure I’d call him woeful after 3 pass attempts either. 

They have to find a way to get him going at least a little bit. They’re only going to make it worse if they never let him throw the ball.

It's not nice to say but realistically he's the second QB behind Danny Dimes that's not great.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

Dolphins losing was a plus, what are you on about 

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

and even that game was pretty close.  Glad the ‘Skins pulled it off.

If they can call PI on that they can call it on anything.  Hell Gilmore was more likely to catch that than any Eagles reciever and it was 10 yards over his head and out of bounds.

5 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Man the refs might as well just give Philly a TD

I'm sure that's coming.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Maine-iac said:

If they can call PI on that they can call it on anything.  Hell Gilmore was more likely to catch that than any Eagles reciever and it was 10 yards over his head and out of bounds.

The officiating is really making it hard to watch this sport anymore.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.