Week 8 - Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a Bills thread please)

aristocrat

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Jets D looks so stout against the Giants team that looked like they were just walking through the mall vs our bills 

the team that scored nine points against the Bills, you mean?

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 90sBills said:

How effective can he be though. Especially in all that snow. Denver’s defense has been playing better lately. 

Always skeptical whenever I see a KC offensive player on the injury report. They always look fine on the field . Anyway, I understand this is an illness , but Schefter said he’s expected to play. Must not be that big a deal, just technically has to be listed. I’ll be pleasantly surprised if it affects the game negatively for KC. 

Just now, BRH said:

Daboll kicking a 47-yard FG on 4th and 1, down 4.  

missed. 

But tell me again how you want him here instead of McD and Dorsey. 

I don't want DaBoll that's for sure.  What a bad decision.  It was obvious given the rain pouring down that the chances of making a 47 yard FG was a lot less then gaining the 1st down on 4th & 1.   I just don't get what these coaches are thinking half the time.

2 minutes ago, stuvian said:

Dallas exhibiting strange signs of competence and cohesion. Hard to believe Jerry is getting out of his own way. Dan Quinn should be gifted the next HC job 

Appointing a defensive HC, no matter how good, would be interesting in the current era. Unless the team has a great OC already but concedes too many.

Lawrence INT with an awful throw. One which would get Josh pilloried by all and sundry if he did it.

3 minutes ago, BRH said:

Daboll kicking a 47-yard FG on 4th and 1, down 4.  In the driving rain. 

missed. 

But tell me again how you want him here instead of McD and Dorsey. 

I wouldn’t say he’s a better HC than McDermott. Still, I’d prefer him as the Bills OC to Dorsey. Also I’d question whether he would make that same call with Josh Allen as his QB. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.