Week 7 Bills @ Patriots - on to Foxborough!

Draconator

2 hours ago, WideNine said:

The season keeps rolling along, but it is safe to say we have not forgotten him.

Forgotten who?

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Off topic...not Bills/Pats related. Didn't feel it needed its own thread....but thought some may get a chuckle 

This is wonderful

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

3 hours ago, mannc said:

Anyone know why the line is down to Bills -7.5?

The line was too high for a team that nearly lost at home to the NY Giants, and has struggled mightily the last two weeks. D is also decimated with injuries.

Bills need to get it together (offense, in particular), or they will lose.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, par73 said:

The line was too high for a team that nearly lost at home to the NY Giants, and has struggled mightily the last two weeks. D is also decimated with injuries.

Bills need to get it together (offense, in particular), or they will lose.

I think it went down because the weather/Ed oliver being out gives the pats a chance to run a bunch of times and win.  Also maybe some of the long list of pats players questionable with injuries might be trending towards playing. 

I don’t think Vegas/the betting public have taken the outcome of the bills giants game too seriously…clearly Dabolls insider info went a long way in that matchup 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

4 hours ago, mannc said:

Anyone know why the line is down to Bills -7.5?

Sharps are all over the Patriots for the third week in a row.  Division game, weather may help the Pats, Belichick mystique, beat the Jets, and close losses earlier in the year to Fins and Eagles.  Hopefully the sharps get burned again.  

22 hours ago, Pete said:

and a Buffalo born in British pub is not a pterodactyl.

None of these have anything to do with citizenship.

If you are born in America, you are American by birthright.

A wildebeest born in a zoo is still not an Elephant.

Kincaid is still an American

Got to love how seriously you take Kincaid’s nationality. It’s been well worth drafting him 

1 hour ago, BritBill said:

Got to love how seriously you take Kincaid’s nationality. It’s been well worth drafting him 

citizenship 101.  I am a citizen of a world, but I understand facts.  Kincaid is great, I don't care if he is from Mars.  Go Bills!

5 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Earlier in the week, the forecast was for rain. Once TBDers (and really anyone) get some bad news that allows them to worry, no amount of facts will get them to come out of their doom. 

IMG_0150.png

even then, how would this hurt the Bills and benefit the Patriots?

On 10/20/2023 at 11:29 AM, PaattMaann said:

defense will still hold the pats to 17 or under

I think so, too. McDermott may or may not be head-coaching material (or SB coaching material), but he's a top-five defensive coordinator. He could lose two other starters and still hold the pats under 20. 

If we only had a top-five offensive coordinator...

• Simon unpinned this topic
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.