Donte Whitner doesn’t have nice things to say about Dak Prescott

BisonMan

3 hours ago, Nephilim17 said:

I can understand if someone argues that Dak isn't "elite"; but calling hime a "tier 4 quarterback" is pretty rough and hard to defend.

Tier 4. Think about that.

Elite

Very good

decent to reasonably good

mediocre to barely serviceable

Dak is mediocre. 

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Nephilim17 said:

I can understand if someone argues that Dak isn't "elite"; but calling hime a "tier 4 quarterback" is pretty rough and hard to defend.

Elite

Very good

Dak is trash, bro. Whitner isn’t wrong. Maybe not a tier 4, but u can make a strong case for 3rd tier.

• Like (+1) 1

I’m sure this is just going to be a Whitner pile on here but Prescott is the most overrated QB in the nfl. He’s not even close to good. He’s in that area of not horrible but nowhere near good enough to be set at QB. I’m surprised the Cowboys got tricked into paying this guy what they did. The best he ever was, was early on elite Zeke, mostly handing off but here and there play action strike game-manager. The guy was okay When he could still move a little. The dude is like Derrick Carr with less accuracy. “Just a guy” with all sorts of unnecessary hype. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’m sure this is just going to be a Whitner pile on here but Prescott is the most overrated QB in the nfl. He’s not even close to good. He’s in that area of not horrible but nowhere near good enough to be set at QB. I’m surprised the Cowboys got tricked into paying this guy what they did. The best he ever was, was early on elite Zeke, mostly handing off but here and there play action strike game-manager. The guy was okay When he could still move a little. The dude is like Derrick Carr with less accuracy. “Just a guy” with all sorts of unnecessary hype. 

Dak is by no means great, but other than Josh, he is clearly surperior to any QB we had in more than 2 decades. In 2016 Dak was drafted by the Cowboys in round 4.  Having watched him at Mississipopi State, I was hoping that the Bills would draft him. Instead, we drafted:

Round 1 - Shaq Lawson - DE

Round 2 - Reggie Ragland - LB

Round 3 - Adolphus Washington - DT

Round 4 - The great Cardale Jones - QB

Dak was a steal in round 4. We are just SO lucky to have a probable all time great Josh Allen after McDermott traded the pick for Mahomes, despite the horrible shape we were in at QB. 

Given the above, it may be a tad unrealistic for us to be quarterback snobs, but it is kinda funny. I guess we might as well enjoy it while it lasts. 

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 hours ago, Nephilim17 said:

Elite

Very good

He didn't say Prescott is a tier 4 QB. He said the 49ers defense made him look like one. Which, if you were watching that game, isn't a lie. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.