What Did You Do that Caused the Bills to Lose?

Freddie's Dead

I wear a Milano jersey every game... I didn't this past week. This is all my fault. Hard to get excited for the rest of the year after watching your favorite and most important player (aside from 17 and 14) go down the way he did. 

My bad guys. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Gunvald's Husse said:

I actually met and spoke to real life Bills fans - I shall remain looked away at home in Sweden from now on and speak to no one!

@BritBill@GrimboG@MattM@Peter

It must have been our fault. As it turns out, our dinner was the best part of the Bills game.

I hope all is well back home in Sweden.

• Like (+1) 3

I have met fellow TBD patron @muppy along with the SD Bills Backers for two games this year. Raiders and Miami. = 2-0

I have watched two others by myself as nationally broadcast games. Jets and Jags. = 0-2

Then I streamed one ( Washington ) 1-0

Sunday I will be alone watching on national TV HOWEVER I will be in another state so I expect different results 

Lastly, I took my Tre Hockey Academy shirt out for the Miami game, left it on my bed. I have not taken it out in two years. So that’s not good. 

• Like (+1) 1

It was my fault.  I was making a huge brunch for the game, then minutes before I realized it wasn’t on NFL Network, I frantically tried to get the game on.  Finally I got the game, and I was perplexed why the Bills were flat.  I watched that whole first quarter stunned. 

I went to the bathroom- I looked in the mirror- and I didn’t have a Bills jersey on- I was still in cooking clothes. 

I had two Milano jerseys, which I planned on wearing one.

I put my Milano jersey on, but it was too late.

im sorry Bills Mafia.  I let my Bills family down :(

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mikie2times said:

I have met fellow TBD patron @muppy along with the SD Bills Backers for two games this year. Raiders and Miami. = 2-0

I have watched two others by myself as nationally broadcast games. Jets and Jags. = 0-2

Then I streamed one ( Washington ) 1-0

Sunday I will be alone watching on national TV HOWEVER I will be in another state so I expect different results 

Lastly, I took my Tre Hockey Academy shirt out for the Miami game, left it on my bed. I have not taken it out in two years. So that’s not good. 

Oh my gosh amigo who said you could travel during football season.?  SCOREBOARD BABY. We better be getting back to PB Local stat. This is some serious Chit

The scoreboard doesn't lie.

PS: if nothing else this football season meeting you guys will be the cherry xo. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

They lost because I “assumed” they would beat an inferior team, yes it’s all my fault, rage away…, 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Gunvald's Husse said:

I actually met and spoke to real life Bills fans - I shall remain locked away at home in Sweden from now on and speak to no one!

@BritBill@GrimboG@MattM@Peter

Indeed--our meal must have tipped the cosmic balance--either that or my forgetting to bring my Buffalo Bills colors cloth football I got for Christmas in the early '70's the year I got all Bills stuff for Christmas and which I've kept alI these years later and grip tightly every game I watch at home!

That must have been it!

• Like (+1) 2

I wore a Josh Allen jersey that was good luck 80% of the time last year. The last time I wore it they lost to Cincy, so its now a bad luck jersey. I wore it the first time this season for the Jax game…took it off by halftime, but the damage was done. 

Also, I bought premade wings from wegmans rather than make my own. I just didn’t want to make wings that early on the morning. Last year, when I made my own wings, the Bills won 100% of the games they won. 

sorry 

• Like (+1) 1

Sooo... everyone in my hotel was out at a... function. I find this set of keys that gives me access to everything in the place, and I mean EV. RY. THING. There's this... footballer... and he refused to sign an autograph for me when I was a wee lad. No explanation. No exceptions. No outward show of remorse. Just times up, gotta go. Well, he may have been staying in my hotel and I may have nicked some of his jewelry. Could have been the football gods' way of punishing me for my insolence. 

On a different note, anybody in the market for a really unique ring with someone else's name inscribed on it?

• Haha (+1) 1

A few people around town (including myself on occasion) like to make excuses for every Bills loss instead of crediting the opponent for being better that day.  Well here's the preemptive list for today.

If the Bills win:  They were supposed to win, yawn.

If the Bills lose:

- Red uniforms brought bad luck

- Precipitation and poor weather conditions

- Refs made bad calls they hate us

- Dorsey play calling sucked

- No Milano

- Turnovers

- More in-game injuries decimate the team

- Daboll owns McDermott

- Residual jet lag from London trip

- Collinsworth haters will say he put the whammy on Josh

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.