What Did You Do that Caused the Bills to Lose?

Freddie's Dead

OK, it's that time again. Time to take responsibility for your part in the Bills loss. Confession is good for the soul. Remember that the first step is admitting you have a problem. The truth will set you free. <insert your favorite cop show line when they try to get the guy in the box to confess>

I'll go first. 0930 is an ungodly time for a game. No real food available in Rochester. So I grabbed a prepackaged sub at Walmart. I'm sorry. I learned my lesson. Never again!

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Haha (+1) 2

• Freddie's Dead changed the title to What Did You Do that Caused the Bills to Lose?

i wore the same shirt i wore last week - a shirt from like '93, a planet hollywood LA shirt - instead of my 90's bill shirt i wear unwashed until we lose. i thought i'd keep the good luck.

i did change it in the 3rd which got us moving a little bit then we sucked so i went shirtless.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, boyst said:

i wore the same shirt i wore last week - a shirt from like '93, a planet hollywood LA shirt - instead of my 90's bill shirt i wear unwashed until we lose. i thought i'd keep the good luck.

i did change it in the 3rd which got us moving a little bit then we sucked so i went shirtless.

My eyes!!!!  :devil:  Thanks for that image....

24 minutes ago, Freddie&#x27;s Dead said:

OK, it's that time again. Time to take responsibility for your part in the Bills loss. Confession is good for the soul. Remember that the first step is admitting you have a problem. The truth will set you free. <insert your favorite cop show line when they try to get the guy in the box to confess>

I'll go first. 0930 is an ungodly time for a game. No real food available in Rochester. So I grabbed a prepackaged sub at Walmart. I'm sorry. I learned my lesson. Never again!

I replied to one your messages for an overseas game.

Never again!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

The offense's inability to sustain most drives in the 1st quarter. The Bills score more than 7 in the first half and think we likely win or maybe because I didn't wear the Bills t-shirt I wore the last 3 weeks instead went with al alternative since we were playing in an alternative site. 

Edited by The Jokeman
  • Like (+1) 1

When cleaning out my closet this past week, I just happened upon a Bills t-shirt that my sister-in-law gave me years ago. It was still in it's packaging, so I opened it and wore it during the game. I took it off in the 4th quarter and I'll never wear it again.

Edited by rpmfla
  • Like (+1) 2

I went to church Sat night so I could watch the game...but they texted me in the morning saying they were short staffed (I volunteer) due to illness and I ignored it so I could watch the game. Definitely my fault.

Edited by Mikey152
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Had to watch the kids while wife was away on a girls trip, and not fully focused on the game.  Also, no beer or wings.

Same issue, but bridal shower. 

I promise to pay zero attention to my kids next game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I was camping at a remote site in West Virginia with no cell or internet connectivity. I didn't know what happened until approximately 5pm Sunday evening as I was driving home. I fretted all morning about this and was not at all surprised by the result. The injuries were just an added kick in the teeth for good measure..

My deepest apologies.

• Like (+1) 2

I go to Las Vegas.

2021- See the Bills fumble, bumble & stumble against the woeful Jags 6-9! 
2022- See them buffoon it away v.s. the pitiful Jests 17-20!

Yesterday.

IT’S ALL ON ME!

As I announced to the Wynn Sports Book yesterday… loudly…

”I can NEVER come again during Bills season!”😂

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Punch said:

I was camping at a remote site in West Virginia with no cell or internet connectivity. I didn't know what happened until approximately 5pm Sunday evening as I was driving home. I fretted all morning about this and was not at all surprised by the result. The injuries were just an added kick in the teeth for good measure..

My deepest apologies.

That's OK, there's no cell reception anywhere in West Virginia....

Just now, Billsatlastin2018 said:

I go to Las Vegas.

2021- See the Bills fumble, bumble & stumble against the woeful Jags 6-9! 
2022- See them buffoon it away v.s. the pitiful Jests 17-20!

Yesterday.

IT’S ALL ON ME!

As I announced to the Wynn Sports Book yesterday… loudly…

”I can NEVER come again during Bills season!”😂

When I'm in Vegas, I go to the Palms Sports Book and the Bills always kick ass.  Try it.

• Haha (+1) 1

decided to not each chicken wings during the game.  

Because it was 630 am here (pacific).  And i wasnt hungry.

Like "hungry" should have ever mattered.  I kept going back and forth, asking myself "so what?  You dont need to be "hungry."  Dude.  Bills + TV = wings"

I know an apology is hollow at this point, but fwiw, i have learned my lesson.  Wont happen again.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Ramza86 said:

I didnt watch the game at Duffy's and order their Gridiron Nachos. 

3-0 at Duffys 0-2 not at Duffys this season. 

Duffys was not open at 930am because of the London game....so I guess we should blame Duffys

or . . . you didnt HAVE TO watch. 

Or, go online and order the gridiron nachos ahead of time.  Some restaurants will let you order when they are closed, for pickup when they open, if the "order" is the key.  Lets get some data on that.

Or even, order them the day before.  Eat during game of course, if its the eating that is key.

I'm not seeing championship effort, here.  Maybe run some laps.

Edited by maddenboy
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.