Blue tops, white pants across the pond against the Jags

Draconator

45 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Seems to be a winning combination so far this year. 

As an old school fan I’m partial to that combination.
For years, that was the standard home uniform. The occasional all blues or reds is ok, but I like the established tradition. I missed not seeing the standing Buffalo throwback helmet logo last year, and don’t believe they’re using it this year.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

For years, that was the standard home uniform. The occasional all blues or reds is ok, but I like the established tradition. I missed not seeing the standing Buffalo throwback helmet logo last year, and don’t believe they’re using it this year.  

Liked the “grazing Buffalo” throwback helmets as well.....wonder why they stopped wearing them.

Edited by Special K
  • Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, SoMAn said:

This

and if they played in the new stadium with the RED end zones - I’d be ecstatic 

those red end zones should have been a trademark for buffalo I loved going to the stadium and seeing rhem

awesome on tv too!!!

The move to blue jersey and white pants is the most important change to the team this year, besides McD taking over as DC.

Obviously a hyperbole, but I love the change. This combo is soooooo much better looking than the all blue. Sure, do all blues maybe once a year, but these need to be the primary home combination.

I also like how the players are changing up their socks a bit. In years past they would be just about all blue or all white. If you see Flyod he's got half white and half blue, Milano does more while at the bottom. I wish they'd bring back some stripes too. Letting them change up the socks a bit allows them to look different, but also all look good as a team. I absolutely hate how in the NBA they have neon shoes that are a complete opposite color of their uniforms, it looks like *****.

Yes, I am aware I pay too much attention to the uniforms, I don't know what to tell you.

16 minutes ago, elroy16 said:

The move to blue jersey and white pants is the most important change to the team this year, besides McD taking over as DC.

Obviously a hyperbole, but I love the change. This combo is soooooo much better looking than the all blue. Sure, do all blues maybe once a year, but these need to be the primary home combination.

I also like how the players are changing up their socks a bit. In years past they would be just about all blue or all white. If you see Flyod he's got half white and half blue, Milano does more while at the bottom. I wish they'd bring back some stripes too. Letting them change up the socks a bit allows them to look different, but also all look good as a team. I absolutely hate how in the NBA they have neon shoes that are a complete opposite color of their uniforms, it looks like *****.

Yes, I am aware I pay too much attention to the uniforms, I don't know what to tell you.

I ranked the uniforms this way.

1. all whites 

2. blue over white

3. white over blue

The all blues and reds = POS look. I wish they would lose them. Both the all-white throwbacks and blue over white throwbacks look great. But I don't count them since the Bills aren't wearing them this year.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

1. all whites 

2. blue over white

3. white over blue

The all blues and reds = POS look. I wish they would lose them. Both the all-white throwbacks and blue over white throwbacks look great. But I don't count them since the Bills aren't wearing them this year.

I like the all Blues when they were white socks with it.  It breaks up the monochrome look.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

54 minutes ago, Gregg said:

1. all whites 

2. blue over white

3. white over blue

White over Blues remind me of bad Bills teams - so I'm not a fan.  All Red - OK.  All Blue - like I said above. All White - great.  Blue over White - classic.
BTW - love the 'standing' Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I like the all Blues when they were white socks with it.  It breaks up the monochrome look.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Somebody with skill needs to Photoshop one of those fancy swashbuckler outfits on Josh in this video.  With a feathered hat. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.