TNF - Giants @ 49'ers

T&C

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Barkley playing would make things different.

They’re averaging 2.8 per carry. Barkley is great. But if he’s the difference between a reasonable run game and embarrassing you didn’t really have a run game to begin with. 

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

Why does a coach clapping bother fans so much?

My guess, 13 seconds, every time he calls a time out on defense, you know the other team is going to either score or at least make the first down.

Mostly, fear that he isn't up to winning it all.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

They’re averaging 2.8 per carry. Barkley is great. But if he’s the difference between a reasonable run game and embarrassing you didn’t really have a run game to begin with. 

I hear you, but Barkley at least makes the D think about it.  It's nonexistent now.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

My guess, 13 seconds, every time he calls a time out on defense, you know the other team is going to either score or at least make the first down.

Mostly, fear that he isn't up to winning it all.

All true. But why does the clapping itself bother people? I’m an IU basketball fan. Tom Crean was a bad coach in Bloomington but fans hated his clapping on the sidelines most of all. I never understood it and I don’t understand it now.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.