TNF - Giants @ 49'ers

T&C

8 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Oh they are terrific and they are making Daniel Jones look like Daniel Jones…I’ll get a better feel for them in less then 20 days when they get their grudge match with the Cowboys 

When was the last time the cowboys beat the 49ers? They own them. Shanahan vs. McCarthy? Lol please

3 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Probably won’t make it to see the 4th. Just no shot of the Giants finding their footing offensively enough to keep up

They are getting single high looks.  I don't care what they think of QB or receivers, they need to take some shots and hope some work out.  They are not going to be able to march down the field and dink and dunk against this D.

The ball has bounced Purdy's way like 4 times this game lol

Edited by Scott7975

2 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Im really beginning to think that Shannahan and McDaniel have cracked the code of how to win without the superstar QB. It’s like college basketball where the coaches are the real stars.

Yep.  The Houston Texans just need a McCafferty, Samuels, Aiyuk, Kittle and a great D and they are all set.

10 minutes ago, balln said:

Before the ne blowout game and 13 sec

weALL wanted Daboll gone 

For the most part I’ve thought Josh and Daboll grew together. Some problems were on both. Some improvements were on both. They were great for each other for the time they were together. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.