Start the Diggs hates Buffalo stories again.

Bubba Gump

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Also see:  if you put even .0000000003% of that loss on Diggs you are incorrect.

I said the Digges effect. Was Diggs open on any of those throws past 20 yards? UH no...

It is in JA head that he has to throw to Diggs all the time. That is an issue.

Dorsey play calling is a joke

and by the way.. how many times did we have to run the ball right in the teeth of the lion down the Gut... Do you not know that the middle of that D line is good? 

McD reverting to 2 zone..

Pukes..

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I said the Digges effect. Was Diggs open on any of those throws past 20 yards? UH no...

and by the way.. how many times did we have to run the ball right in the teeth of the lion down the Gut... Do you not know that the middle of that D line is good? 

Pukes..

Diggs didn’t throw it to Diggs.  Captain Hollywood did that.

Dorsey I can pin a small percentage on.  

McD called a defense that wins that game every time if the QB play is somewhere north of Peterman.  It wasn’t. It was south.

• Like (+1) 2

Anyone have video of Diggs talking to Allen before OT, one on one?

The TV broadcast said he was pumping Josh up.

Someone here said he was chewing Josh out, and Knox was right there and reacted to the situation with a certain bad look on his face.

4 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Pukes..

This, would need to see film but it seems too forced to Diggs

16 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Diggs great rout running did not get him open one time on a deep rout.

Josh Allen is first to blame, but there is plenty to share.

EDITED. do not even know why I used the word maybe. 

WHO ELSE DESERVES BLAME???

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

Anyone notice Diggs slowly walking off the field after the Jets winning score? He looked.....well, not happy. I don't blame him one bit. 

Ya. His team lost a game they should have won. Like wtf.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Diggs didn’t throw it to Diggs.  Captain Hollywood did that.

Dorsey I can pin a small percentage on.  

McD called a defense that wins that game every time if the QB play is somewhere north of Peterman.  It wasn’t. It was south.

McD called the defense that let Breece Hall run for over 100 yards on 2 ***** carries. 

26 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

You know it's coming. But after that game, I wouldn't blame him. Best player on the team gets just two targets the entire 2nd half?

How can one team, with numerous different coaches, still not figure out how to stop the run or complete a successful screen pass? 

Two targets the 2nd half? He caught 3 passes on the last drive alone. What are you taking about 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, FireChans said:

lmao Breece Hall wasn't the difference my guy, it was Zach Wilson backup QB bust outplaying Josh.

Never said he was the difference. But the Bills run defense has been horrible for several years straight now. Not sure why is so hard for this team to figure out their biggest weakness. 

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Never said he was the difference. But the Bills run defense has been horrible for several years straight now. Not sure why is so hard for this team to figure out their biggest weakness. 

It wasn't their biggest weakness tonight either.

Idk why people go after dumb things like the punter and the run defense like it ***** matters. Turn the ball over 4 times like a moron = loss 99% of the time even if you bottle up the run all night.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Someone here said he was chewing Josh out, and Knox was right there and reacted to the situation with a certain bad look on his face.

He was absolutely not chewing Allen out, whoever said so was a liar, stop perpetuating that crap.

In fact, I'd like to see a link to where that was said.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Pukes..

I mean it’s tough to blame the defense…they defended short fields most of the night and gave up 16 points.  

pass rush looked pretty legit without von

Josh lost that game single handedly…all he had to do was protect the football that second half.  I’m not even sure we needed to score 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

From what they showed on TV it looked to me like Diggs was trying to pick Allen up.

The Allen Post game starting with "same s different day" plus Allen's turnovers, seeking contact, and the fumbled snap today, tells me that Allen is off mentally. 

Imo Diggs was trying to help him and pump him up. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

8 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

From what they showed on TV it looked to me like Diggs was trying to pick Allen up.

The Allen Post game starting with "same s different day" plus Allen's turnovers, seeking contact, and the fumbled snap today, tells me that Allen is off mentally. 

Imo Diggs was trying to help him and pump him up. 

Yup. He was trying to pick up his teammate who was down. I was in front of the tv at the restaurant I was at and it was positive, not chewing him out at all. He was smiling and trying to pump Josh up.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Wait, let me make sure I’m following this…to you the “Diggs Effect” is this belief that there’s influence over Josh to force the ball to Diggs, which explains Josh’s poor performance and even absolves him of some of it?

dude…

32 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

He was gently encouraging him as if Allen was cracking.

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Anyone notice Diggs slowly walking off the field after the Jets winning score? He looked.....well, not happy. I don't blame him one bit. 

I saw him after the game and he looked extremely unhappy but with flashes of putting on a smile for opposing players and media. Diggs is Diggs, at worse he doesn’t have the best poker face but that’s about it. Biggest competitor on this team it seems.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.