Around the NFL Week 1

HappyDays

Just now, HappyDays said:

The AFC from top to bottom has better quality than the NFC, but the two best teams in football are pretty clearly in the NFC, IMO.

Philadelphia is a beneficiary of playing in the NFC. I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose three to the AFCE

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I guess I was assuming based on red zone and fantasy… but maybe just ok. Saw some pretty throws out of him. 

I pretty much watched the 49ers-Steelers game, but from what everyone was saying on here it didn't sound like either Burrow or Watson played very well, stat line doesn't look great either 1 TD 1 INT 154yds 55%

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

The AFC from top to bottom has better overall quality than the NFC, but the two best teams in football are pretty clearly in the NFC, IMO.

I’m not sure I’d put the eagles back there just yet. Their schedule was the easiest ever last year and they lucked out with purdy getting hurt in the playoffs. It’s the 49ers this year and then everyone else including us. They’re still +800 to win the SB if you want good odds before that tumbles big time 

Just now, Warcodered said:

I pretty much watched the 49ers-Steelers game, but from what everyone was saying on here it didn't sound like either Burrow or Watson played very well, stat line doesn't look great either 1 TD 1 INT 154yds 55%

Burrow was flat awful 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

And best rb in football. They essentially gave up a bag of footballs for him too. Meanwhile we held onto our picks to waste them on guys like Dorian Williams 

You can pretend that we didn’t also draft Ocyrus Torrance and wouldn’t have had the 4th rd pick to trade up for Kincaid.  

I understand where you’re coming from though.  You should just tell the whole story instead on one player

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.