LMAO! Josh Allen dishing out dating advice for Kelce after he gets rejected by Taylor Swift 😂

Big Turk

Kelce is a trash bf.  His fiance dumped him because he expected her to pay half rent (im assuming mansion/absurdly priced loft), and same thing at expensive restaurants.  She suggested eating places in her budget and he would scoff at it.  Im all for shutting down a gold digger but if you make 8digits a year and your girl makes5 or 6 digits, you make concessions.  He reminds me of every Tonawanda thuggy white kid, but with tons of dough

9 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

More than Mike McDaniel?

Mikes cool af in my book. Players like playing for him

11 minutes ago, boco357 said:

Mcdaniel is too new and goofy.  Kelce tries way too hard.  Gronk is more tolerable than him.

Ugh! No way!

12 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Kelce is a trash bf.  His fiance dumped him because he expected her to pay half rent (im assuming mansion/absurdly priced loft), and same thing at expensive restaurants.  She suggested eating places in her budget and he would scoff at it.  Im all for shutting down a gold digger but if you make 8digits a year and your girl makes5 or 6 digits, you make concessions.  He reminds me of every Tonawanda thuggy white kid, but with tons of dough

Yeah, but that face is very punchable.

• Agree 2

52 minutes ago, boco357 said:

Kelce tops the league for me in punchable faces.

It's still Brad Marchand and Brian Smolinski for me but that's in hockey.

31 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Maybe he felt Taylor Swift could handle it...actually he might be the one who couldn't handle it. She makes a hell of a lot more in 6 months than he probably will in his NFL career.

Edited by Big Turk

5 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I don't find T Swift attractive.  Idk not my type

She's definitely a lizard under that human costume. Also, why date someone who's very publicly shown that she's a complete dumpster fire in the personality department?

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

It's still Brad Marchand and Brian Smolinski for me but that's in hockey.

Maybe he felt Taylor Swift could handle it...actually he might be the one who couldn't handle it. She makes a hell of a lot more in 6 months than he probably will in his NFL career.

Yeah she’s going to be a billionaire from this tour. I went and whether you like her music or not it was the most impressive performance  I’ve ever seen. 44 songs 3.5 hours is just unbelievable. Also she’s bringing in 4.2 BN economy from these shows. Big fan of her and not relevant but she’s very easy on the eye 

This is definitely going to get moved off the wall but while it lasts she’s the 🐐 performer. You can’t not be wowed at her shows or appreciate legs for days! 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Big Turk said:

She doesn't look like the type to date athletes or muscular dudes...most of her guys have been scrawny 

She probably sized him up and didn’t feel he was interesting enough to be a chart topping breakup song. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Makes me like kelce more lol, I’m sure he pulled himself together after being dumped seeing the long line of high heeled wearing gold diggers awaiting. 

3 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

You do know they both said that story was crap, right? 

After an article was published about the financial state of her relationship with Kelce, Nicole also addressed the rumors by retweeting the link with the caption: "Not sure where y'all got this nonsense from, but it's absurd and very false."

After the split in 2022, Kelce took some hits online with suggestions that he held tight purse strings during his relationship with Nicole, a rumor he rubbished when he appeared on The Pivot Podcast.  ....He warned at the time: "Don't buy into that s***!"

3 hours ago, boco357 said:

Kelce tops the league for me in punchable faces.

Which Kelce?

3 hours ago, Beck Water said:

That hasn't lasted, right?  Maybe she'd like a change.

Because dating a famous athlete that is in shape, muscular and good looking who has women throwing themselves at him nonstop and especially on the road trips is going to be better?

9 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I was wondering what happened with the fiance.

Edited by Chicken Boo
  • Like (+1) 1

On 8/5/2023 at 3:52 PM, Beck Water said:

You do know they both said that story was crap, right? 

Which Kelce?

I never saw that! Gunna pretend like i didnt lolllllll

i involuntarily love mahomes, refuse to like anyone else over there... on top of that i got misty eyed over Zack Thomas speech earlier today. ive filled my liking of rivals quota for the year lol

I read the article and he is in NO WAY my type. Chemical reaction NO he does nothing for me. Not even on a good day.

BUT her decision to rest her voice is smart. She is at the top of her game and so is he .

I bet they meet eventually somewhere somehow.  She'll be like "Hi, Thank you. Bye."  @-@ entitled athletes can get in line. especially if they look like HIM

🤭

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.