Done Taking the Diggspeculation bait

ChicagoRic

It's gotten ridiculous. Reoorter/talking head: "The REAL reason that Diggs is salty is because a source close to the Bills saw McDermott step on Stephon's shoelace and when Allen went to tie it he didn't double knot it."  It's getting silly 

• Eyeroll 3
  • Agree 9
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I think this has potential for a "wrong answers only" click bait headline of what's going on with the bills.

517 followers. good one lol

14 minutes ago, ChicagoRic said:

It's gotten ridiculous. Reoorter/talking head: "The REAL reason that Diggs is salty is because a source close to the Bills saw McDermott step on Stephon's shoelace and when Allen went to tie it he didn't double knot it."  It's getting silly 

I agree with you, but you did not need to make a whole new Diggs topic to say it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

For 17 years, the Bills were irrelevant and nobody would have bothered to report on what was going on in the locker room.

For the past few seasons, the Bills have been a feel-good story.  And they also genuinely seemed to have pretty good team chemistry.

Now we're getting to experience what it's like to be a big-boy franchise with high expectations, competitive players with outsized personalities, and lots of media attention.  Maybe you should root for the Browns or something if this bothers you.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 2

4 hours ago, ChicagoRic said:

Think about how small the NFL would be if no-one went for the trillions of click bait sports talking head shows and articles that abound, oh wait, that would be a good thing…😂

4 hours ago, ChicagoRic said:

You’re so tired of it that you started yet another thread about it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I don’t understand people that want diggs gone. I’d rather have a pouty all pro receiver than an average David Nelson, Josh Reed, Gabe Davis receiver type that under performs. Last good consistent Wr we had besides Diggs was Eric Moulds. And that was 2003. No wonder our drought was so long 

Edited by Bills!Win!

16 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

I don’t understand people that want diggs gone. I’d rather have a pouty all pro receiver than an average David Nelson, Josh Reed, Gabe Davis receiver type that under performs. Last good consistent Wr we had besides Diggs was Eric Moulds. And that was 2003. No wonder our drought was so long 

I don’t think he is complaining about Diggs.   Just the constant speculation and he said she said stuff. 

Back in April, I was wondering if there was an Allen-Diggs problem.  So I started a thread: "The Allen-Diggs Relationship in Decline?"  I received a lot of negative feedback and confess that there is a tiny part of me that wants to gloat about later developments.

But even I think the recent Diggs talk in the media is insane.  We still don't know definitively if there's an Allen-Diggs problem, but the talking heads have already given us dozens of reasons why the problem exists - none of which is supported by hard evidence. 

There are a lot of rumors, speculation, and unadulterated BS out there.  

On 6/23/2023 at 7:57 AM, ChicagoRic said:

Nothing announces one is "done taking the bait" like starting (yet another) thread about "the bait"....

• Haha (+1) 1

What is it with guys who average 10 posts per year having half of those posts all be new threads for random thoughts?  It's like they fancy themselves the quiet and wise mountain sage, so when they have a thought pop into their head, it's a giant occasion and the people MUST know about it.

30 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Fumunda

My God, nothing gets past you.

Yeah explaining the joke to somebody 🙄 

Apparently you don't get the joke either.

Edited by Mcg

5 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

What is it with guys who average 10 posts per year having half of those posts all be new threads for random thoughts?  It's like they fancy themselves the quiet and wise mountain sage, so when they have a thought pop into their head, it's a giant occasion and the people MUST know about it.

If you don't like it you don't have to reply, thanks.  For what it's worth, I've been a member of some iteration of this board since way back in the Rochester D&C days, so give me a little grace.  Oh wait, you probably don't know what that even is.  Long enough ago where I was posting discussions about the merits of Gale Gilbert as a backup QB  (I was wrong about that, by the way. Reich was THE MAN!) or if Russel Copeland could step up as WR1 (He couldn't, I got that one right).  Go shovel your driveway. Belinda.

1 hour ago, ChicagoRic said:

If you don't like it you don't have to reply, thanks.  For what it's worth, I've been a member of some iteration of this board since way back in the Rochester D&C days, so give me a little grace.  Oh wait, you probably don't know what that even is.  Long enough ago where I was posting discussions about the merits of Gale Gilbert as a backup QB  (I was wrong about that, by the way. Reich was THE MAN!) or if Russel Copeland could step up as WR1 (He couldn't, I got that one right).  Go shovel your driveway. Belinda.

Shots fired!

On 6/23/2023 at 2:07 PM, Bills!Win! said:

Once the Bills get in gear this season the Allen/Diggs connection will be an unstoppable joy to watch again!

We’ll I heard….

Chicago, I know and have two words for you, “IT’S JUNE”.  This isn’t toward you, it’s just annoying as the talking heads have literally nothing to talk about in June.

it will be fine when camp gets going.

FWIW, I agree with you.

Edited by machine gun kelly

On 6/23/2023 at 2:07 PM, Bills!Win! said:

Gabe Davis should not even be mentioned in the same sentence as David Nelson or Josh Reed. None of those guys even scored a TD in the playoffs let alone 4 in one game. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.