Update: Bebe Rexha hit in the face with a phone, Ava Max slapped while performing on stage

Special K

Is this what it has come to, people?? First Dave Chapelle gets tackled on stage and now this....I hope this guy got his a** beat by her fans before the cops got there to arrest him!

Edited by Special K

It is a tragedy that we need to be careful/fearful to some degree in almost any situation. Per the Boyst thread, be AWARE. Always. 

Sadly, this is not new. Monica Seles getting stabbed on the court comes back to me. We have some very troubled people among us. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

10 hours ago, Wacka said:

Hope she's OK and the crowd beat the gut to a pulp. 

But honestly, Who ?

10 hours ago, Gregg said:

Hope she didn't get hurt. Have to admit I never heard of her.

Believe it or not, she was the Halftime Show for the Bills vs. Lions game on Thanksgiving this year.

I wonder if Will Smith is a little bit to blame for these recent incidents due to the fact that he went up on stage at the Oscars, slapped Chris Rock, and walked away with little to no consequences.....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

well I can confirm from real life experience that rowdy drunk ahole type  people have been pitching crap up at performers for years

I saw John Cougar get hit in the head by a bottle in the midst of a set. He swore like a sailor F bombs galore and Ordered the crowd to beat the chit out of the thrower whom was pointed out.

He came back after receiving treatment wearing a motorcycle helmet and finished the set. He was the warm up band for the WHO in Tempe AZ at Sun Devil stadium. 

Edited by muppy

12 hours ago, muppy said:

well I can confirm from real life experience that rowdy drunk ahole type  people have been pitching crap up at performers for years

I saw John Cougar get hit in the head by a bottle in the midst of a set. He swore like a sailor F bombs galore and Ordered the crowd to beat the chit out of the thrower whom was pointed out.

He came back after receiving treatment wearing a motorcycle helmet and finished the set. He was the warm up band for the Rolling Stones in Tempe AZ at Sun Devil stadium. 

It’s oddly amusing to read that some here think this behavior is “new” or somehow worse than it used to be. Fact of the matter is that drunk or high a-holes have always acted like stupid drunk or high a-holes. They are a timeless cohort of idiots. 

• Agree 2

45 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

It’s oddly amusing to read that some here think this behavior is “new” or somehow worse than it used to be. Fact of the matter is that drunk or high a-holes have always acted like stupid drunk or high a-holes. They are a timeless cohort of idiots. 

The first time I recall something like this was when someone threw a real bat on stage at an Ozzy concert in the early 80's.  And Ozzy, being a nut and probably a little whacked-out on drugs, thinking it was a toy bat (who would have a real dead bat with them?) bit its head off.

Edited by Doc

On 6/20/2023 at 6:55 PM, Augie said:

It is a tragedy that we need to be careful/fearful to some degree in almost any situation. Per the Boyst thread, be AWARE. Always. 

Sadly, this is not new. Monica Seles getting stabbed on the court comes back to me. We have some very troubled people among us. 

Most of them are on PPP 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Westside said:

Most of them are on PPP 🤣

I only wandered in there once…… accidentally. It was like walking in on your parents fooling around and the sleepless nights that follow. 😱

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/20/2023 at 6:55 PM, Augie said:

Can't live your life in fear.  There are too many overly cautious people in this country.

Of course you want to be smart and alert in odd situations, but I'm sorry, I'm not some gun nut who is thinks he's about to be home invaded every second of ever day and sleeps with a gun under his pillow.

Life is WAY too short to live that way, and the odds of something happening don't come CLOSE to justifying that sort of lifestyle.

What did you want this girl to do singing on a stage?  Be "ever vigilant" of the crowd as she dances around singing pop tunes?

How many concerts have been performed in this country in the last 20 years in which the performer did NOT get hit in the head with a thrown object from the crowd?

This girl is what you call really unlucky.  

Edited by Nextmanup

On 6/21/2023 at 6:47 PM, muppy said:

He came back after receiving treatment wearing a motorcycle helmet and finished the set. He was the warm up band for the WHO in Tempe AZ at Sun Devil stadium. 

Yeah, but you girls throwing bra's and panties at the performers didn't hurt so much 😁. Back in the day, phones were attached to walls or the size of a small dog. I hope whoever hit Mellencamp with the bottle got his backside and his front side kicked repeatedly.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Yeah, but you girls throwing bra's and panties at the performers didn't hurt so much 😁. Back in the day, phones were attached to walls or the size of a small dog. I hope whoever hit Mellencamp with the bottle got his backside and his front side kicked repeatedly.

I wonder if those women wrote their numbers on those panties.........I just think that's nasty just sayin'

Did they bring them clean to the venue or snatched off in lust in the ladies loo ...bras would be easier but panties........... LOL

GOOD MORNING 2BD

• Haha (+1) 1

• Special K changed the title to Update: Bebe Rexha hit in the face with a phone, Ava Max slapped while performing on stage
On 6/24/2023 at 9:13 AM, muppy said:

I wonder if those women wrote their numbers on those panties.........I just think that's nasty just sayin'

Did they bring them clean to the venue or snatched off in lust in the ladies loo ...bras would be easier but panties........... LOL

GOOD MORNING 2BD

Maybe they were gonna return them to the store anyway?

From the gr8 website: "AisleOfShame" we have this...

https://www.aisleofshame.com/target-underwear-return-policy/

Now... Years ago, they probably never even saw the "skid marks!"

😆... Now THAT'S nasty!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Shocked 1

4 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Maybe they were gonna return them to the store anyway?

From the gr8 website: "AisleOfShame" we have this...

https://www.aisleofshame.com/target-underwear-return-policy/

Now... Years ago, they probably never even saw the "skid marks!"

😆... Now THAT'S nasty!

Back when I worked at Macy’s, we had some absolutely shameless return attempts come through. My personal favorites were the 20 year old pots and pans that were starting to lose their nonstick or had discolored. 

I remember one particularly egregious one went to my coworker and he did his best to explain why it was ridiculous for her to try and return it: not only was it clearly well-used for a number of years but the brand had been defunct for over a decade and was never carried by Macy’s. 

So the rigmarole is gone through and eventually a manager strolls on by and asks what the commotion was. To make a long story longer, he eventually asks her how much she paid for the item, punches in his manager code, and processes a no bar code return for store credit. 

After that I just decided I was going to be the hero for people and process their return any way I could. At least that way maybe one of them would use the survey and say how amazing I was and I’d get a gift card for “going above and beyond.”

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.