Update: Bebe Rexha hit in the face with a phone, Ava Max slapped while performing on stage

Special K

• Special K changed the title to Update: Bebe Rexha hit in the face with a phone, Ava Max slapped while performing on stage
On 6/24/2023 at 9:13 AM, muppy said:

I wonder if those women wrote their numbers on those panties.........I just think that's nasty just sayin'

Did they bring them clean to the venue or snatched off in lust in the ladies loo ...bras would be easier but panties........... LOL

GOOD MORNING 2BD

Maybe they were gonna return them to the store anyway?

From the gr8 website: "AisleOfShame" we have this...

https://www.aisleofshame.com/target-underwear-return-policy/

Now... Years ago, they probably never even saw the "skid marks!"

😆... Now THAT'S nasty!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Shocked 1

4 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Maybe they were gonna return them to the store anyway?

From the gr8 website: "AisleOfShame" we have this...

https://www.aisleofshame.com/target-underwear-return-policy/

Now... Years ago, they probably never even saw the "skid marks!"

😆... Now THAT'S nasty!

Back when I worked at Macy’s, we had some absolutely shameless return attempts come through. My personal favorites were the 20 year old pots and pans that were starting to lose their nonstick or had discolored. 

I remember one particularly egregious one went to my coworker and he did his best to explain why it was ridiculous for her to try and return it: not only was it clearly well-used for a number of years but the brand had been defunct for over a decade and was never carried by Macy’s. 

So the rigmarole is gone through and eventually a manager strolls on by and asks what the commotion was. To make a long story longer, he eventually asks her how much she paid for the item, punches in his manager code, and processes a no bar code return for store credit. 

After that I just decided I was going to be the hero for people and process their return any way I could. At least that way maybe one of them would use the survey and say how amazing I was and I’d get a gift card for “going above and beyond.”

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.