2023 NFL draft LIVE thread

Einstein

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

How do we talk about the draft without "tipping the pick?" Someone was just picked. Are we not allowed to talk about it? I don't get it

in recent years, some sports outlet would somehow find out who the pick was about a minute before it was announced by Goodell, and post it on Twitter or whatever.

1 minute ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Just wait until it’s announced on the broadcast.  Simple.

What if it's announced on live TV but people are watching on streaming and it's delayed and I say it before they see it and they get mad? That's what I was referring to

1 minute ago, CookieG said:

A quick mention...for those in Buffalo who are fans of the old Buffalo Central Terminal.  20 years ago, Union Station in KC was in about the shape that the BCT is in now.  They spent a chunk to renovate it and brought in some modern tenants. 

Its a show piece of the city now.

This x 1000, hope we can do the same! So much potential with the Central Terminal!

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

What if it's announced on live TV but people are watching on streaming and it's delayed and I say it before they see it and they get mad? That's what I was referring to

Tough.

I think the point was don't spoil with the Twitter accounts that get the picks in a couple minutes early. 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.